Finally, snow....and work stinks

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

lacemaker2004

Finally, snow....and work stinks

Post by lacemaker2004 »

We finally got some snow and my "little" keeshond, almost one year old, finally had had her first snow. She thought t was the greatest thing. She kept trying to get her friend, Ellie, outside even though Ellie was happier inside snuggled inside. We're supposed to get some more tomorrow.

I got home around 12 today and worked from home but it was so much fun with the girls around me. Lila kept tugging at my sleave to come play. Gee it would be fun to stay home with the girls.
kscrossstitch

Post by kscrossstitch »

What a leisured life, peace and happy, full of love :oops:
http://www.kscrossstitch.com/
Hundreds of unique Chinese cross stitch kits
mags

Post by mags »

What fun, young dogs do like it don't they, and older more sensible ones like the fireside :lol:
mags

WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still :roll: )
various bits and bobs
lacemaker2004

Post by lacemaker2004 »

My girls are opposites. Nika and now Lila love to lay in piles of snow and hang outside in the winter but then could hardly budge them outside during the summer. Ellie is the opposite. I have to chase her in during the warm weather. She's actually gotten slightly dehydrated from sitting out too long! But in the winter she just runs out, does her thing and comes back in if it's too cold.
Rose

Post by Rose »

Sounds like a fun afternoon watching the antics of a puppy cheers anyone with a heart. Even if work was a minor interruption.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Stitchindude

Post by Stitchindude »

SNOW?? We don't have any snow! But it is a might chilly in Atlanta! 47° to br exact!

:cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:
A Day Without Crossstitching, Is Like A Day Without Sunshine!
lacemaker2004

Post by lacemaker2004 »

Oh it was a disgusting snow too. The sloppy kind that is real wet but sticks around though right now it's only on the grassie area and not on the road ways.