ACT 5----And we Introduce Our Cows!

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

agi

Re: ACT 5----And we Introduce Our Cows!

Post by agi »

In that case I think we can consider this one closed when your arrives to Rose, we don't have to wait if we want to start another round.

Has anyone heard about Dawn lately?
Agi

"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real."
(Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)

My blog
Rose

Post by Rose »

No I have not seen Dawn for a while yet. I was going to ask you if you had heard anything from her. Have you tried sending her a pm? If you would like I can send her a pm to see if she has a time frame for the finish of this card.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Raven

Post by Raven »

It's all done and hubby is buying the things I need to put it together!!!
Should I post a picture of it, or would that spoil the surprise Rose? I'll leave that up to you as I don't want to spoil the surprise without your permission.

I am so very happy to have all the stitching on it done and I am surprised at how happy and excited it has made me feel. I've been real depressed and "blah" lately, so it is nice to feel something besides "ho-hum" or "sad". I really hope you like it Rose, this is the first cross stitch I have designed myself and then actually stitched it and I think it came out pretty darn good! It will go in the mail on Monday and I will send priority (either overnight or two day).

Again, I can't thank you guys enough for your patience and understanding with my being so late on this exchange. I really enjoy exchanges but with my health the way it is I can not always be on time and you guys are the first group of people I have met online that truly understand and trust that I will get it done and sent, even if it is late. I actually cried a little when I read the replies telling me that you all understood and it seemed that no one was angry with me. I have truly loved this board since I joined it and this is one of the reasons why. Everyone here seems "real" and understands the individual situations of other members, thus allowing for (and dare I say expecting) things to not be 100% perfect for those of us who have health issues that make perfection difficult at best.

Ok I'll stop rambling, whining and being all mushy and just stick to being happy it is done, excited to send it to Rose and hoping she likes it!

:wub:
Raven
crazycat

Post by crazycat »

rose i have spoken to dawn in the last few days. she has some on going family issues i shall mention the atc to her next time i speak to her.
http://stitchycorner.blogspot.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wip
Celtic fairy
Rose

Post by Rose »

Thank you CC that would be great let her know we are only checking and if she can't get this out rihgt away we are going to be very patient.We don't like to stress people.

Raven we don't want to stress people :D oh already said that. But it is true we all have different issues at different times and this is suppose to be fun and supportive not hard and negative. Let's wait for the picture. :wink: keep them hanging and as soon as I get it I will post a picture and we can all say our ooooohhhhhh's together. :wub:
lacemaker2004

Post by lacemaker2004 »

Hi Guys,
First, thanks for stepping Rose and shepparding this to a close. As Rose said we discussed it and decided since everyone seems to have a lot of outside stuff going on plus all the on-going stitching projects for exchange and charity on the forum, it was best to hold off until the September before starting another ATC. But if someone else wants to organize it then it's fine with me. I probably won't be joining in either as I've got lots of stuff at work and home happening right now.
Alyson
WIP:
Mirabilia Christmas Elegance
Keeshond
Tropical Heart
Raven

Post by Raven »

Thank you Rose! I will wait for the picture then. :)

:hug:

Raven
agi

Post by agi »

Look what I received!
The lovely Rose :wub: sent me this card as a replacement since I didn't get one in the last round.
I think it's wonderful! My husband asked: "Has she seen you? How else could she get such a good likeness?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agi

"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real."
(Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)

My blog
Rose

Post by Rose »

Not nice. Tell Mister Agi that we will :poke: if he is not nice. I am glad that you like her she was fun to stitch.
coffee_freak

Post by coffee_freak »

:applesauce: :applesauce:
If you get a comment of a :smile:,I must be holding my :coffee:
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
Lizzy

Post by Lizzy »

benceagi wrote:Look what I received!
The lovely Rose :wub: sent me this card as a replacement since I didn't get one in the last round.
I think it's wonderful! My husband asked: "Has she seen you? How else could she get such a good likeness?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

@rotfl:

Im sure he didnt mean it! :shock: Moo is lovely :applesauce:
mags

Post by mags »

Love Miss Moo, what fun :applesauce:
mags

WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still :roll: )
various bits and bobs
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

:applesauce: :applesauce: Miss Moo is adorable :wub: Mr Agi is rather cheeky I think :lol:
~threadbear~

Post by ~threadbear~ »

Yes and for his cheekiness he shall be banned from chocolate for a WEEK! (That's the worse punishment I could think of! :lol: )

:cry: :choc: :cry:

Have to say I think moo is adorable! :wub:
:choc: There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE! :dance:
:choc: Forget love! I'd rather fall in CHOCOLATE! :wub:

Current :wip:
With Faith :dance:
Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats

Blog
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

very pretty miss moo

and naughty mr agi :poke:
sammy_v

Post by sammy_v »

All these cows everyone has/d made are wonderful!!!! Well done to u all. :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: