Christmas House - Frogging :(

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

Squirrel

Re: Christmas House - Frogging :(

Post by Squirrel »

So sorry that :ribbit: visited you, and I hope you find the right size and colour easily. Isn't Calvin gorgeous. An ear scratch from me to him and I am waving back at him.
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

karen4bells wrote:So sorry you have had problems with the project and I hope you are able to get the correct thread without too much hassle!!
As for your furbaby, he is just gorgeous!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
I had frogging issues with my "Dancing with the Cat" also using a wrong color, which stuck out like a sore thumb. My fault completely. So I know how you feel.

I love Calvin!! What beautiful eyes and fur he has and how wonderful it must be to know you have him on the road to health! I hope we will also see more pictures of him!

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

:ribbit: :anotherfrog:
How irritating!!! :doh: At least you found the mistake and are able to correct....annoying though it is! :applesauce:

Looks like Calvin has landed on his paws with you. :D He's a real character! 8)
kingfisher68

Post by kingfisher68 »

Sorry to hear about using the wrong threads. How upset you must have been. Hope you soon get the right one, Glad your cat is better, he looks adorable. :)
Izzi

Believe you can & you will

WIP
DMC Pleasant Row Cottages
AlwaysGoofy

Post by AlwaysGoofy »

I know how annoying it is when you realize you've got the wrong supplies for a project. It's a real pity that you may have to drive an hour to get the right thread. I've got my fingers crossed for you that your local store has it.

As for that cat, that is one beautiful cat. I love his colors. It reminds me of the cat we had growing up, except she had a few random white spots on her.

Looking forward to more updates...and, hopefully, less frogging.
AlwaysGoofy's Blog with Cross Stitching, Quilting, and My Love of All Things Disney: http://goofinoffaroundtheblock.blogspot.com/