AlwaysGoofy's 2017 Stitch-A-Long Updates

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Re: AlwaysGoofy's 2017 Stitch-A-Long Updates

by kingfisher68(2) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:20 pm

Glad your dad is recovering & had good nursing care. Such a relief for you & your family. Love this Tinkerbell, will miss seeing her once you've finished it as it has been a lovely project to follow as you've gone along. :applesauce: :applesauce:

I looked at your blog earlier & just love the latest quilt, great colours. Have looked at a few pics but have saved your blog on my Favourites so will go back & read it properly another day. And will keep checking regularly as I enjoy reading what you have been doing & seeing what you are making.
Izzi

If you believe you can you will

WIP
Pleasant Row Cottages

by Squirrel » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:12 pm

Love the top, it is gorgeous and the colours are just so right and bright. A great update on Tinkerbell, almost finished. :lol:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIP
Angel of the Morning by L&L

2015 Finishes
Oriental Pvailion by RTO
Bluebell by Nora Corbett
Hoots.

FINISHES
Chatelaine - Rose Lights.
Sweetheat Teenie V
Fujian by Creative Embroidery
Bluebell by Nora Corbett

by fccs » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:16 am

I'm glad Dad is recovering and getting stronger.

Your quilt is wonderful, and Tink is so close to being done. She's soooo sweet!
Debby

WIPs
Tiramisu
Curl Up with a Good Book
Lorikeets
Wolf
Past Present Forever
Tulip Medley

by AlwaysGoofy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:28 pm

DisneyStitcher wrote:Love the quilt top! :wub: Keep the pictures coming. Great news about your dad. Be sure PT/OT/and or Speech gives him a maintenance program for when he goes home. Also, check with DMV and find out what their requirements are for driving. Louisiana has an automatic 6 mo restriction for TBI, stroke, seizure and the like, but other conditions are left up to the doctor's recommendation. Some states offer a driving assessment if you are worried about it, but be careful and get all the information about the program before you agree to participate b/c sometimes it's next to impossible to get regular renewals afterward.

Thanks for the information. My dad is already legally blind, so he hasn't driven in years. They are already giving my dad and the family PT that can be done at home when he gets there. We are very impressed with this facility.
AlwaysGoofy's Blog with Cross Stitching, Quilting, and My Love of All Things Disney: http://goofinoffaroundtheblock.blogspot.com/

Previous