AlwaysGoofy's 2017 Stitch-A-Long Updates

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Re: AlwaysGoofy's 2017 Stitch-A-Long Updates

by AlwaysGoofy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:29 pm

kingfisher68 wrote:Even closer to the end now. Love the colour squares for your next quilt. You seem to be very quick at making them. Also enjoyed reading your blog & seeing little Tinkerbell on your hand in the picture, excellent :applesauce: :applesauce:

Thank you! The blog has been so much fun. I've been able to connect with other stitchers and quilters from around the world in such a short amount of time. I am addicted to looking at pictures of other people's projects.
AlwaysGoofy's Blog with Cross Stitching, Quilting, and My Love of All Things Disney: http://goofinoffaroundtheblock.blogspot.com/

by AlwaysGoofy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:32 pm

poppy wrote:
rcperryls wrote:Love the photo on your blog with Tink!!!!

I had to have a look. What a fab photo! :D
I went to Disney Paris but I am sure that it is not the same. Looking forward to seeing more photos...

Each Disney theme park is shares something with the others and also has lots of different things to see and do. I haven't been to Disney Paris, but hubby and I have it on our bucket list to visit each of the parks at some point. So far, we've only made it to the US parks. We had intended to hit Disney Paris this year, but we now have four weddings to attend this summer...all in different parts of the USA...so our vacation time and $ is spoken for. Maybe next year? One can hope and dream.
AlwaysGoofy's Blog with Cross Stitching, Quilting, and My Love of All Things Disney: http://goofinoffaroundtheblock.blogspot.com/

by AlwaysGoofy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:37 pm

fccs wrote:Tink looks fabulous - so close now.

When were you at Disney World? I was there for my birthday Feb 28th and Mar 1st. It was a lot of fun - my first time there.

Happy belated birthday! Glad you had fun. I'd love to hear all about it. We were there March 4th through the 11th (also celebrating my birthday). We spent three of those days at the Universal parks. We had our niece with us for part of the trip. She is a really big Harry Potter nerd and really enjoyed that part of the trip.

by DisneyStitcher » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:23 am

Happy belated birthday to both of you! Don't feel guilty about Universal. My niece had been begging my mother to take her to Harry Potter (we are all Harry Potter fanatics) and when my daughter got the internship at Disney, my mother took the opportunity to go visit (my daughter had a season pass to Universal) and take all us girls to go see Harry Potter world. Imho, HP was the only part of Universal that matched Disney for atmosphere and "magicalness." It was weird being in Orlando and not visiting the mouse, but we only had a long weekend b/c the little girls couldn't miss school.

by AlwaysGoofy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:15 am

DisneyStitcher,

I think we were related in another life. :D Love to meet people who share my interests.

by DisneyStitcher » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:14 pm

So.....is it weird that a Ravenclaw likes to get pixie dusted? :lol:

Previous