I’m back with a new 2017 list of CCS plans, but very similar to my 2016 schedule, since I will be trying to make as many greeting cards for birthdays and anniversaries as possible.
I'm currently starting my small motifs for Valentine's cards. I also hope to possibly finish a large (for me) CCS chart for my DD's birthday in April, and begin the Joyful World charts offered in 2016 by Snowflower Diaries, in addition to the 2015 calendar from Durene Jones. Those will keep me very busy in 2017.
Thanks so much for all the continued support offered here!
Here's the plan:
- *Nature’s Harmony (for DD … UFO from 2014) DONE!
*Joyful World/Snowflower Diaries monthly motifs
*Durene Jones 2015 calendar motifs (cute little animals)
- No special dates this month which is great to give me a head start for the rest of the year.
- Valentine's cards-14th (Leslie, Emelie, Iris, Shirley) DONE!
- Anniversary card (J&K-12th)
- Wedding card (Mary & Matt -11th) DONE!
- Birthdays (Linda-12th, Marcia-19th)
- BD cards (Kathy-5th, Leslie-6th, Susan-11th, Iris-23rd) DONE!
Easter (Leslie/family, Emelie/family, Grunwald, Yahns - 16th) 2 CCS; 2 computer DONE!
- Mother's Day cards (Leslie, Emelie, Shirley - 14th)
- BD card (Karen - 10th)
- Father’s Day (Anders, Matthias - 18th)
- Anniversary card (E&M - 18th)
- BD card (Matthias - 6th)
- Anniversary card (L&A - 16th)
- BD card (Emelie - 4th)
- Halloween card (Iris)
- BD card (Anders - 5th)
- BD card (Sonja - 9th)
- BD card (Shirley)
Christmas ornament (Iris)
Christmas ornament (Sonja)
Christmas ornament (Julia)