Woodland Enchantress (Dimensions)
Sagi No Mai (Maia)

Finishes on forum
Starry Night with TARDIS 12 Aug 2016 -27 June 2017
Royal Holiday
rcperryls

Re: Angel of the Morning by L&L Update 25/3/17 Pics

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: :applesauce: Beautiful update! I think it is wonderful that you can stitch this one again. This is one of the most beautiful angels I have seen.

I'm sure Tuppy was just spell checking for you. Or making sure that he was mentioned in the post. :roll:

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
karen4bells

Post by karen4bells »

:wub: She is coming along beautifully!!! It is fantastic to see this one and even better that you are doing well enough now to get back to stitching! Great update! :applesauce:
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs

kingfisher68

Post by kingfisher68 »

Love seeing this one. It is beautiful & so very neatly stitched. Glad you are feeling better & that your cat approves of your stitching so far :) :applesauce: :applesauce:
Izzi

Believe you can & you will

WIP
DMC Pleasant Row Cottages
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

:whoop: Good to see this again...it shows that you Are Definitely On The Mend!! :whoop: :applesauce: :applesauce:

As for Tuppy....well, that Puss-Cat is only checking that you are doing everything Properly and not overdoing things! :lol:
fccs

Post by fccs »

She's beautiful, but even better is that you feel well enough to stitch!! (I started my L&L Angel of Love last night.)
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

wendywombat wrote::whoop: Good to see this again...it shows that you Are Definitely On The Mend!! :whoop: :applesauce: :applesauce:

As for Tuppy....well, that Puss-Cat is only checking that you are doing everything Properly and not overdoing things! :lol:

My thoughts exactly -- both for Tuppy and your improving health. How lovely to stitch "outside" in good light. (Am I envious much?)
flosaxby

Post by flosaxby »

This is beautiful! and so detailed. Really lovely. :)
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Thank you all for your lovely comments - they are appreciated.

Today I have opted for sitting out on the balcony (sorry Serinde - I will think good thoughts of you whilst out there) and stitching rather than heading into Wynnum to the library where my embroidery group meets. I was out quite a bit yesterday and will (hopefully) be out tomorrow morning - see I am trying to be good and not over do it.

Only drawback to plans for the rest of the week will be the remnants of cyclone "Debbie" which has just made landfall way up north as a category 4 cyclone. winds are 200 kph at present, sideways curtains of rain and the howling/screaming wind. Thankfully by the time it heads down our way it will be a tropical storm with much gentler winds and heavy rain - so indoors definitely maybe doing some crochet or something. Can't stitch the very dark blue inside really, especially if it is cloudy.
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Ajay

Post by Ajay »

Serinde wrote:
wendywombat wrote::whoop: Good to see this again...it shows that you Are Definitely On The Mend!! :whoop: :applesauce: :applesauce:

My thoughts exactly -- both for Tuppy and your improving health. How lovely to stitch "outside" in good light. (Am I envious much?)

Unfortunately Scotland isn't known for sunny days.....But i live in Phoenix you are more then welcome to visit.....but I'll warn you it was 94 degrees outside....(thats 35 C)
If anyone uses Whatsapp, pm me to connect.

WIP
Woodland Enchantress-----She's not talking to me
Frederick The Literate-----I have upset this cat somehow
Jolly Trio Stocking-----Not ready to think of the C word yet
Frosted Pumpkin MSAL 2017
Ajay

Post by Ajay »

Squirrel wrote:Thank you all for your lovely comments - they are appreciated.

Today I have opted for sitting out on the balcony (sorry Serinde - I will think good thoughts of you whilst out there) and stitching rather than heading into Wynnum to the library where my embroidery group meets. I was out quite a bit yesterday and will (hopefully) be out tomorrow morning - see I am trying to be good and not over do it.

Only drawback to plans for the rest of the week will be the remnants of cyclone "Debbie" which has just made landfall way up north as a category 4 cyclone. winds are 200 kph at present, sideways curtains of rain and the howling/screaming wind. Thankfully by the time it heads down our way it will be a tropical storm with much gentler winds and heavy rain - so indoors definitely maybe doing some crochet or something. Can't stitch the very dark blue inside really, especially if it is cloudy.

Do not overdue yourself lady......even if your internet fans are waiting by the screen for your newest update.
If anyone uses Whatsapp, pm me to connect.

WIP
Woodland Enchantress-----She's not talking to me
Frederick The Literate-----I have upset this cat somehow
Jolly Trio Stocking-----Not ready to think of the C word yet
Frosted Pumpkin MSAL 2017
AlwaysGoofy

Post by AlwaysGoofy »

Your update is so lovely. I am glad to hear you're feeling a little better. I hope you continue to feel better and that we get to see more updates on your precious angel soon.
AlwaysGoofy's Blog with Cross Stitching, Quilting, and My Love of All Things Disney: http://goofinoffaroundtheblock.blogspot.com/
Squirrel

Re: Angel of the Morning by L&L Update 1/4/17 Yippee

Post by Squirrel »

I am getting a fair way down on filling in this bit of the cloak and had to scroll the fabric up for easier stitching. I had to flip over to the back to pick up the loop on the new thread and YIPPEEE I can see all the threads from the end of gridding just showing up on the back of the scroll rod. Such a relief I thought I would never get to see the end. I have never spent this long stitching on 1 design. Now I want to rush at it but that is when mistakes happen so I will try and reign in my impatience. :whoop: :whoop: :whoop: :whoop: :whoop:

WIPS
Podolyanka

Post by Podolyanka »

Well done, Sally. You are right about mistakes, but I am sure you will avoid them. I love it when a project is coming to its end. Even if we all say we enjoy the very process of stitching, seeing the picture "nearly there" is very inspiring. At least at this stage one sees the time spent was worth it. Cant wait to see your Angel completed. Happy stitching!
Lyudmila
Lulu22

Post by Lulu22 »

You've made great progress on your angel Sally, and she is truly gorgeous :wub: :applesauce:
WIPS
Snow
Gamer Nouveau
Clara
Meadow
Purple Patsy

Post by Purple Patsy »

Exciting to see the ends of the gridding threads. Keep plugging away at it and it'll be done before you know it. :D
WIPs
The Astronomer (HaED)
Gamer Nouveau (Gecko Rouge)
Woodland Enchantress (Dimensions)
Sagi No Mai (Maia)

Finishes on forum
Starry Night with TARDIS 12 Aug 2016 -27 June 2017
Royal Holiday
charmagne_capalad

Post by charmagne_capalad »

Great lovely progress :applesauce: and glad to know that youre much feeling better now :)
charmagne
"As we count our stitches...let us not forget to count our blessings..."
@mayneideas on instagram
poppy

Post by poppy »

Your angel is so beautiful!
I love all the shading, showing the draping of the cloak and dress. It must be exciting to work on such a lovely project.
Ajay wrote:Only drawback to plans for the rest of the week will be the remnants of cyclone "Debbie" which has just made landfall way up north as a category 4 cyclone. winds are 200 kph at present, sideways curtains of rain and the howling/screaming wind. Thankfully by the time it heads down our way it will be a tropical storm with much gentler winds and heavy rain - so indoors definitely maybe doing some crochet or something. Can't stitch the very dark blue inside really, especially if it is cloudy.

I hope the cyclone has now passed and that it was not too bad where you are. Tuppy must have had lots more cuddles. :D
Hélène

Finished: Joan Elliott. Rainbow Fairy
Fit Kit by Peter Underhill
The Choir by Peter Underhill
Angel Of The Morning by Lavender & Lace

Best of Friends by Mabel Lucie Attwell
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Poppy - thank you for your kind words. The cyclone gave us a lot of much needed rain and thankfully no flooding where I am and very little in the usual parts of Brisbane either.
Sadly I have struck a small problem with the placement of a row of stitching done months ago which seems a bit out of kilter. Will sort it out tomorrow hopefully.

WIPS
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

:shock: Hope it just "looks" like they are out of kilter. That happens. Really. :anotherfrog: