Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

sammy_v

Re: Travel Memories - WIP

Post by sammy_v »

very cute kitty.
merbs

Post by merbs »

No pics for an update because I have no batteries for the camera(really considering splurging for the rechargeable kind).

I decided to put the kitty in a coaster and I stitched up another of the same color mug but with the kitty's tail sticking out. Is it bad of me to be tempted to keep them instead of sending them to mom like I planned? She doesn't know about them so what she doesn't know.... :thinks:

Done very little on the Travel Memories piece. Just few lines one day while waiting for mom at the eye doc. Cute little story about how I came to be there. That morning, my car wouldn't start. I could have taken the bus to work but decided, what the heck, they can live without me for one day. I worried most of the day about getting the car fixed and how I'd get to work til payday(the bus would actually drop me off later than my scheduled time and that would cause issues). So mom just happened to call. She was in town for an appt and figured we could meet later for a bite to eat. Told her about the car, she came and got me, went to her eye appt, then we both had a mani/pedi, had dinner(with dessert!), called roadside service for my car and it turned out just needed a new battery. Sometimes it pays better to not go to work! LOL

Yea, I guess after all she did for me that day, the least I could do is give her the coasters. :oops:
~~mb~~
I chose the road less traveled. Now where the heck am I?
http://community.webshots.com/user/merb ... =community
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

I think your Mum deserves the coasters as well :lol: :lol:
sammy_v

Post by sammy_v »

She sure did. :lol:
~threadbear~

Post by ~threadbear~ »

Aww, bet she was thrilled with the coasters.
:D
:choc: There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE! :dance:
:choc: Forget love! I'd rather fall in CHOCOLATE! :wub:

Current :wip:
With Faith :dance:
Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats

Blog