So, along with Aunties Chicken Towel, and Mabels hardanger SAL.. these are the other projects that I have started.
Glendon Places Outrageous Owls
Stitching 1 over 1.. on I think 20 ct.
For my friend Margaret
I am not stitching the first or last birds.. their colors were weird and I think its long enough without them. I may possibly do the last.. depends on how much work it will be to re-color it.

Barbara Ana's Its Snowing Somewhere
Stitching 2 over 2 on 28ct Monika in light blue (still had the tag.. its the only way I knew the count)
That fun thread I used for the scarf is Weeks Dye Works Confetti.. super fun!
For my friend Beth
Will be made into a bell pull.. and she loves snow so much, I expect that it will be in her house year round.

And lastly, Cricket Collections Swimsuits
For my cousin Gina who moved into a house on a lake about a year ago
Had to start on this because last weekend, I was with the people I am currently stitching projects for. Had to start something for someone I wasn't with.



