Kjers10 wrote:I need help!! I've never seen a so long list of what I HAVE to include in a post... So please help me out with understanding some things, so I don't get somebody mad...
1) "Complete title of the piece, including if it's a QS or SK." - what is QS and SK?
2) "Over 2 or over 1." what does this mean?
3) " please make your image a clickable thumbnail." How do I do that? Is that something I can do in Photobucket?
1) QS means quick stitch and SK means storykeep--both are smaller forms of HAED and listed in their own sections on the pattern pages
2) Over 2 or over 1 means are you stitching over 2 or 1 squares while stitching your design
3) yes you should be able to do that in photobucket, I can't remember if I had to change my photobucket settings, but I do know that it now is the bottom link in my choices when I view a picture--the link would say IMG thumb code on the left of the boxes
And there is also a little gear like thing under the list of codes that says update link options, if you don't see your thumb code in your links, then click on the update link options and that will take you to a page that will allow you to check the thumb code box
Hope this helps??