Charming Kitten Dimensions kit - Update 24/5

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

AlwaysGoofy

Re: Charming Kitten Dimensions kit - Update 24/5

Post by AlwaysGoofy »

I've seen this Dimensions kit before, and I always fall in love with that little kitty. Your piece is coming along nicely. Honestly, I didn't notice anything wrong until you mentioned it and I went back and checked. I'm not sure I would fix it either. But that is just me. Something has to look horribly wrong for me to frog.
AlwaysGoofy's Blog with Cross Stitching, Quilting, and My Love of All Things Disney: http://goofinoffaroundtheblock.blogspot.com/
fccs

Post by fccs »

I agree with the others, both on how sweet the design is and on not stressing over the imperfections. I would not have noticed if you hadn't pointed them out. I don't always fix my mistakes - if it's something glaring, I will. If not, I decide if I can live with it or if I want to frog (which is sometimes quite difficult). I try not to stress over my stitching because it can really suck the joy right out.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

You have made a lovely start on this gorgeous design and if you hadn't said a word about the wrong stitches I wouldn't have noticed them. Just take your time with it and keep going. :)
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262