Pristine Back: How to's?

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

ecology665

Pristine Back: How to's?

Post by ecology665 »

This is the Competition Section' that means you all know how to get a pristine back. :applesauce: I would like to have a project with a nice back! Do you have websites or blogs? Where I can read as to how you get a pristine back?

For example: If the there is a color change in every other block? What are your approaches to stitching it? :ribbit: Color/pattern example: NN6NN
I mostly use the Loop method and Pinhead stitch, which I have learned from Youtube/Flosstube?
If I tied a little knot when using 3-strands (1-strand of a blending filament & 2-strands of floss) use it like the loop method will that be wrong? Will it create lumps?

I would so appreciate this? :wave:

Websites, videos and blogs are welcomed! :wave:
Linda Rose

Re: Pristine Back: How to's?

Post by Linda Rose »

Looks like you have misunderstood this particular portion of the forum. The competition here is about games and prizes, not our cross stitch works of art. You are best to ask your questions in the general or tips and tricks section where I am sure many will have great advice for you.
Linda
ecology665

Re: Pristine Back: How to's?

Post by ecology665 »

I finally found a video. Whoopee! It takes a lot more work, but I'm getting it. :dance: