New Bingo Game coming Soon to a Forum Near You

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

rcperryls

New Bingo Game coming Soon to a Forum Near You

Post by rcperryls »

sami51311 wrote:I would really love yo play when is the next one
Finally have an answer for sami. :D

I will be hosting the next Bingo. We had decided to take some time off before getting back to playing bingo since participation was falling off a bit. I should be posting a new thread sometime next week. I have decided on a subject which I hope will be interesting to all of you. Thought I would review a few of the rules for the newer members.

Most important rule: Have fun!!!

After that we don't have many rules but please remember:

Basically the one who wins the previous bingo, hosts the next, i.e. selects subject, words, timing, everything, AND provides a prize, either out of their own stash or perhaps a gift certificate to an online website. Prizes should not be valued at more than $15 US or the equivalent in British lbs or Euros. (have to figure out how to get those symbols).

Procedure:

Host lists say 30 -40 words

Participant selects 10 of the words and sends private message to host with his/her list.

After about 2 or 3 weeks the game is closed to new participants and Bingo begins.

Host issues 2 to 3 words a day

Participant checks every day and crosses off his/her list any words that show up on his/her list

When you have all 10, send a private message to host. First one to do so wins.

Host checks list and confirms winner

Winner sends address (either email or snail mail) to host via private message

Prize posted :D

Winner then becomes new Host Master for next game

Please remember that your subject can be anything, stitch related or not stitch related. If you want to just provide a list of words in your topic, please feel free to do that. If you want to add a photo or some other information that is fine but absolutely not required. Some of us have more skills with computers than others.

Look for my Bingo game thread next week.

If you have any questions, please ask! I won the very first Bingo game I participated in and that has happened quite a few times so for all our new members and for "old" members who haven't joined in, beginner's luck works here!
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
jocellogirl

Re: New Bingo Game coming Soon to a Forum Near You

Post by jocellogirl »

Thank you for resurrecting the bingo Carole :whoop:
Thank you also for going over the rules again for everyone. I think it really clarifies how the bingo works.
I'm looking forward to the next game starting :dance:
Jo x

WIP:
Celtic Autumn

On the back burner:
HAEDs Rhyme and Reason
Trio Godspeed Sistine Chapel

Around the World in 80 stitches, Herbularius
rcperryls

Re: New Bingo Game coming Soon to a Forum Near You

Post by rcperryls »

You are more than welcome Jo! I thought I had a great idea but my first one didn't pan out and then while reading some threads the topic just popped in my head so this afternoon (EDT which is my time) I will be starting the Bingo thread. Think I'll provide a link to the rules as well. Good to review these for new members and also for some older ones. This should be a topic near and dear to all members hearts, but I need a few more :coffee: to start typing the list. And then BINGO will be back!!! :whoop:

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker