Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

tiffstitch

Re: TRUE BLOOD BINGO - NUMBERS UP FOR 10/07/11

Post by tiffstitch »

there's still time... although I hope I get it tomorrow! :shifty:
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

That happened when I did the LOTR bingo. I was sure someone was going to call it and then it took 2 more days. But I am sure its not me.

Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
XandraS

Post by XandraS »

still on 8 :(
XandraS...
kell

Post by kell »

Surely today will be the day!

18. Debbie Pelt
36. Dead and Gone

Debbie Pelt was engaged to Alcide Herveaux, but not any more. She’s a real trouble-maker and is involved with some really dangerous characters. She’s a shapeshifter and is played by Brit Morgan in the TV show.

Dead and Gone is the ninth book in the series
Now it's the turn of the weres and shifters to follow the lead of the undead and reveal their existence to the ordinary world. Sookie Stackhouse already knows about them, of course - Sam, her boss at Merlotte's bar, is a shifter. At first the great Were revelation seems to go well - then the horribly mutilated body of a were-panther is found outside Merlotte's. Though Sookie never cared that much for the victim, no one deserves such a horrible death, so she agrees to use her telepathic talent to track down the murderer. But what Sookie doesn't realise is that there is a far greater danger than this killer threatening Bon Temps: a race of unhuman beings, older, more powerful and far more secretive than the vampires or the werewolves is preparing for war . . .
Ravenfaerie

Post by Ravenfaerie »

Nope still 8 for me! On a side note just saw episode 3 and how cute is Eric lol!!
WIP

Pirate Queen
Mirabilia Trick or Treat Fairy
Passione Ricamo Morning Fae
Nora Corbett Water Lily Pixie

Winter Is coming....

My Blog - http://stitchystitches.blogspot.com/
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

still 8 for me too!
WIPs
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
tiffstitch

Post by tiffstitch »

Ack! Still on 9. I thought for sure you'd have it Raven. :)
stitchingmae

Post by stitchingmae »

9 and holding for several days :)
XandraS

Post by XandraS »

Still on 8 here
XandraS...
KerryT

Post by KerryT »

Oh good we are back :D

I've been on 9 for days too :D
ImageImageImage
kell

Post by kell »

This is unbelievable! Let's see what happens today - surely someone must win it!

12. Sheriff Bud Dearborn
37. Dead in the Family

Sheriff Bud Dearborn is sheriff of Bon Temps, superior officer to Andy Bellefleur. He often acts suspicious of Sookie Stackhouse, but treats her and her brother better than Andy Bellefleur does. He is played by William Sanderson in the TV show.

Dead in the Family is the 10th book in the series.
If you think your family relationships are complicated, think again: you haven't seen anything like the ones in Bon Temps, Louisiana. Sookie Stackhouse is dealing with a whole host of family problems, ranging from her own kin (a non-human fairy and a telepathic second cousin) demanding a place in her life, to her lover Eric's vampire sire, an ancient being, who arrives with Eric's 'brother' in tow at a most inopportune moment. And Sookie's tracking down a distant relation of her ailing neighbour (and ex), Vampire Bill Compton. In addition to the multitude of family issues complicating her life, the werewolf pack of Shreveport has asked Sookie for a special favour, and since Sookie is an obliging young woman, she agrees. But this favour for the wolves has dire results for Sookie, who is still recovering from the trauma of her abduction during the Fairy War.
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

I thought for sure it would be good luck for me that I am here right now (glad the site is back!) when the new numbers came up. Wrong. :oops:

Still at 8

Carole
WIPs
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
tiffstitch

Post by tiffstitch »

Not me.. still waiting on a different number. It sounds like we all picked the same number too! :)
KerryT

Post by KerryT »

Nope still 9 :D
ImageImageImage
XandraS

Post by XandraS »

I got one more, so on 9 now
XandraS...
kell

Post by kell »

Every time I see there's a new post, I expect it to be someone shouting "bingo!" :lol:
Ravenfaerie

Post by Ravenfaerie »

Still 8! We really have all picked the same number lol!
WIP

Pirate Queen
Mirabilia Trick or Treat Fairy
Passione Ricamo Morning Fae
Nora Corbett Water Lily Pixie

Winter Is coming....

My Blog - http://stitchystitches.blogspot.com/
Ketta

Post by Ketta »

I've triple checked, I'm pretty sure I have a bingo! And I'm boggled, because I was offline for 3 days and had resigned myself to the fact that I missed so much time, someone was sure to have won!

PM'ing kell now...
Blog: http://ketta-ketta.blogspot.com/" target="_blank" target="_blank

WIP: http://www.crossstitchforum.com/viewtop ... =6&t=12786" target="_blank" target="_blank (bug)

http://www.crossstitchforum.com/viewtop ... =6&t=13419" target="_blank (Serenity)
kell

Post by kell »

Ketta does indeed have bingo! Well done, Ketta. :)

Send me your address and your goodies will be posted to you this weekend. :)

So, the numbers that were left over were:

5. Jason Stackhouse is Sookie’s older brother and is something of a ladies’ man. OK. Made that a TOTAL Ladies’ man! He’s rather selfish and often causes Sookie a lot of bother by getting her involved his scrapes, but he does care for her – she’s all he’s got! Jason is a road crew supervisor and is played by Ryan Kwantan in the TV show.

10. Arlene Fowler is Sookie’s friend and fellow barmaid at Merlotte’s. She’s a fiery red-head with a penchant for getting involved with men who are bad for her. She has two young children (a boy and a girl) and disapproves of Sookie’s relationship with vampires. She’s played by Carrie Preston in the TV show.

16. Alcide Herveaux is a werewolf and son of the Alpha of the pack. He was engaged to Debbie Pelt and his relationship with her is both strained and complicated, especially as he rather likes Sookie too! Strong and dependable, this is a wolf you can rely on! He’s played by Joe Manganiello in the TV show.

22. Claudine is a fairy. In fact, she’s Sookie’s fairy godmother, She’s also her cousin, sort of. It’s a complicated relationship between fairies and humans. Either way, Claudine has Sookie’s best interests at heart and steps in to help when Sookie is in dire need. At least, she does whenever she can. She takes her job very seriously. She’s one of triplets and is played by Lara Pulver in the TV show.

38. Dead Reckoning is the 11th book in the series
With her knack for being in trouble's way, Sookie witnesses the firebombing of Merlotte's, the bar where she works. Since Sam Merlotte is now known to be two-natured, suspicion falls immediately on the anti-shifters in the area. Sookie suspects otherwise, but her attention is divided when she realizes that her lover Eric Northman and his "child" Pam are plotting to kill the vampire who is now their master. Gradually, Sookie is drawn into the plot-which is much more complicated than she knows...

Thanks for playing, everyone. I hope that I've persuaded one or two of you to read the books and/or watch the TV show. :)
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: :applesauce: :balloons: :applesauce: :applesauce:
Congratulations Ketta on winning BINGO.

Looking forward to the next one.

and Thank You Kell for running a BINGO that was a lot of fun. I have the first book to listen to and I will let you know if I become a convert

Carole
WIPs
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat