Re: TRUE BLOOD BINGO - NUMBERS UP FOR 07/07/11

Post by tiffstitch »

At 7 now.
kell

Re: TRUE BLOOD BINGO - NUMBERS UP FOR 08/07/11

Post by kell »

21. Calvin Norris
32. Dead as a Doornail

Calvin Norris is head of the heavily inbred were panther clan at Hot Shot where he is father, uncle, brother and/or cousin to pretty much every other person there. He’s played by Gregory Sporleder in the TV show.

Dead as a Doornail is the fifth book in the series
When Sookie's brother Jason's eyes start to change, she knows he's about to turn into a were-panther for the first time. But her concern becomes cold fear when a sniper sets his deadly sights on the local changeling population-and Jason's new panther brethren suspect he may be the shooter. Now, Sookie has until the next full moon to find out who's behind the attacks, unless the killer decides to find her first.
stitchingmae

Post by stitchingmae »

I have a total of nine!!!!
:dance: :dance: :dance:
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

:cry: stuck at 6
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
tiffstitch

Post by tiffstitch »

I'm at 8 now!
kell

Re: TRUE BLOOD BINGO - NUMBERS UP FOR 09/07/11

Post by kell »

2. Bill Compton
33. Definitely Dead

Bill Compton became a vampire at the end of the American Civil War. He and Sookie become a couple in the first novel, but how long can it last, ad can he really be trusted? He’s played by Stehen Moyer in the TV show.

Definitely Dead is the sixth book in the series
Sookie doesn't have that many relations, so she hated to lose one - but of all the people to do, she didn't expect it to be her cousin Hadley, a consort of New Orleans' vampire queen - after all, Hadley was technically already dead. But she is gone, beyond recall, and she's left Sookie an inheritance - one that comes with a bit of a risk - not least because someone doesn't want Sookie digging too deep into Hadley's past - or her possessions. Sookie's life is once again on the line, and this time the suspects range from the rogue werres who reject Sookie as a friend of the pack to her first love, the vampire Bill. Sookie's got a lot to do if she's going to keep herself alive...
tiffstitch

Post by tiffstitch »

9! I'm creeping up there... unless anyone gets Bingo first!
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

:D 1 more brings me up to 7. I think I am lagging behind the rest though.
WIPs
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Ketta

Post by Ketta »

Up to 8! :)

I'm almost finished with the 3rd book. Earlier someone mentioned that Bubba hadn't been in the show at all (yet), and that was unfortunate. I'd forgotten who he was until I picked up the 3rd book a couple days ago. Well DANG! Why the heck isn't he in the show? I firmly believe he would add a lot of humor, and the whole situation (don't worry, I won't spoil it!) with him involved toward the end would have been hilarious!

With all the stuff they ADD to the show, for humor's sake or whatever, why would they take Bubba out?

I'm thinking a tattoo of Bubba's portrait with 'Bubba' written below it would be fun to try and explain. :D
Blog: http://ketta-ketta.blogspot.com/" target="_blank" target="_blank

WIP: http://www.crossstitchforum.com/viewtop ... =6&t=12786" target="_blank" target="_blank (bug)

http://www.crossstitchforum.com/viewtop ... =6&t=13419" target="_blank (Serenity)
kell

Re: TRUE BLOOD BINGO - NUMBERS UP FOR 10/07/11

Post by kell »

I wonder if anyone will hit bingo today?

7. Andy Bellefleur
34. All Together Dead

Andy Bellefleur is a detective in Bon Temps and knows about Sookie’s telepathis ability, although it unsettles him to the point of pretending it doesn’t exist! He’s a member of one of Bon Temps’ oldest families and is incredibly proud of that. He’s played by Chris Bauer in the TV show.

All Together Dead is the seventh book in the series.
Louisiana cocktail waitress Sookie Stackhouse has her hands full dealing with every sort of undead and paranormal creature imaginable. And after being betrayed by her longtime vampire love, Sookie must not only deal with a new man in her life-the shapeshifter Quinn-but also contend with the long-planned vampire summit.

The summit is a tense situation. The vampire queen of Louisiana is in a precarious position, her power base weakened by hurricane damage to New Orleans. And there are some vamps who would like to finish what nature started. Soon, Sookie must decide what side she'll stand with. And her choice may mean the difference between survival and all-out catastrophe.
Last edited by kell on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tiffstitch

Post by tiffstitch »

I don't think Andy is number 1 on your list. I have number one as someone else. Otherwise it would be bingo. :)

Going by your original list I think it's

7. Andy Bellefleur
XandraS

Post by XandraS »

Still on 8 ;(

BTW Tiffstitch No1 was called on July 5th, so I'd go back and check the numbers if that's the only one you're waiting for.
XandraS...
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

8 for me now

(I have number 1 as someone else also and that was already picked.
It was Sookie Stackhouse). If that is what you need, tiffstitch, you have Bingo.
WIPs
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
kell

Post by kell »

Sorry, folks - Andy Bellfleur is #7 - I copied and pasted and for some reason it changed the number on the forum. Bizarre!

So today's numbers are:

7. Andy Bellefleur
34. All Together Dead
tiffstitch

Post by tiffstitch »

Thanks Line and Carole, I did get number one from July 5 already. I'm waiting on a different number. :)
kell

Post by kell »

Goodness, don't we have a winner yet???

Well, here are two more numbers for today. Let's see if anyone will call bingo after that!

14. Crystal Norris
35. From Dead to Worse

Crystal Norris is a full-blooded were panther who lives in the very small and very insulated Hot Shot, where cousins marry cousins to keep the line pure. Crystal is a little different, however – she wants someone else… She’s played by Lindsay Pulsipher in the TV show.

From Dead to Worse is the eighth book in the series
After the natural disaster of Hurricane Katrina and the manmade explosion at the vampire summit, everyone--human and otherwise--is stressed, including Louisiana cocktail waitress Sookie Stackhouse, who is trying to cope with the fact that her boyfriend Quinn has gone missing.

It's clear that things are changing--whether the weres and vamps of her corner of Louisiana like it or not. And Sookie--Friend to the Pack and blood-bonded to Eric Northman, leader of the local vampire community--is caught up in the changes.

In the ensuing battles, Sookie faces danger, death, and once more, betrayal by someone she loves. And when the fur has finished flying and the cold blood finished flowing, her world will be forever altered.
tiffstitch

Post by tiffstitch »

darn it! Still on 9
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

8 still
WIPs
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
kell

Post by kell »

You're kidding me? I felt certain someone would call bingo today!