Pattern Maker

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Rose

Pattern Maker

Post by Rose »

I am looking for any individual who can take the picture I have and turn it into a cross-stitch pattern. I need to find some one who can do this with something other then a computer program. I have a computer program and have made many patterns but this is a very intricate peice and I need to find some one who can take this picture and make it look right. Do any of you know where I could look for this type of person. I have done a couple of computer searches and all that I can find is people who want to sell me a computer program or have a program and will run it through a scanner for me. Your help would be very much appreciated.
tab72

Post by tab72 »

Hi rose,
have you tried ebay some of the people selling charts or even the chart shops on ther will let you send your picture to then and they will convert it for you, it may be worth your while to have a look and see what they can do.
good look tab72. :)
Rose

Post by Rose »

Thank you for the info. I will try but I was hoping for an individual that would take the chart and possibly do a hands on personal convertion. About 10 years ago I found a person to do a chart for me but in that time I have lost her name and address. She was done south somwhere and she did fabulous work I was hoping to find some one like that. The people I have found on the web all just send pictures through a machine this is fine but they don't have any back stitching on them and it doesn't really give a finished work to the project. I will see what e-bay has to offer. Thanks
natalia

amateur (!) pattern maker

Post by natalia »

Hi Rose,

I could try to, if you like, and if you allow me a month or so as I will be changing flat soon and it will be very hectic times for me. Could you send me the picture at ndemakova@gmail.com, I'll have a look and at least tell you if I will ever be able to do that?

Natalia