Gallery Work

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Rose

Gallery Work

Post by Rose »

There are some very nice new works in the gallery of late. I wish I was cross stitching but I am getting closer and closer to finishing the graduation gifts and then I will be right back to my quilt projects. I can't wait, but have to finish up these last 3 afghans. I thought I was closer but then my sweet little daughter added two names.

I did add my latest finishes in to my webshots crochet gallery. The first 14 are the ones I have made for this year, but the keepsake pattern did not work the way I wanted it to so I will be saving it as a baby gift. I am more then half done with the one I am currently on. I hope to finish this week-end and get the next one started. Cross your fingers it works out that way for me.

Anyway back to why I started this thread. Great work ladies your cross stitching is fabulous and the work keeps me inspired. Stressedstitcher the butterfly is great my daughter loves butterflys but her favorite color is purple so if I do it I will have to change the colors, your work is great thanks for sharing. That goes for all that have posted both here and in webshots. I love to look at all of the stuff that is out there. Once in a while it prompts me to do a new project.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

I agree, Rose. The gallery is becoming such a rich resource. It's wonderful to see the different ways everyone is putting their talents to such excellent use. It is certainly inspirational.
raelou

Post by raelou »

Thank you Rose, I love looking at everyone's gallery, but i always see some and say i want to do that,and my DH rolls his :roll: eyes at me,I am looking for a new project but i haven't got any inspiration yet! Better finish my other stuff first. I hope to see more in the gallery. :D