Quiet

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

destructiveernie

Quiet

Post by destructiveernie »

I'm relatively new to the forum but is it always this quiet?
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

It goes through cycles, but it's usually more lively than this. Guess folk are busy. Also, there are quite a few pals from North America, and they tend to post either in the middle of the night (GMT) or in the afternoon.
Guess we need a topic to get the fingers tapping keyboards!
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Not usually. Most groups go through a lull in the boards, some of my other groups are as well.. We have just finished spring break and now spring is in the air. Whoo hoo, make the snow go away. So they will pick up.
Linda
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Mauveme, I've just seen your little quilt design coasters in the gallery. They are great. Are they your designs?
coffee_freak

Post by coffee_freak »

it does get quiet..it's that time of year i guess!
i'm trying to get this big stitching project done and the deadline is fast apporoaching...someone wants to buy it..and have it by easter!
If you get a comment of a :smile:,I must be holding my :coffee:
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
LuckyDice

Post by LuckyDice »

I'm just finishing up my last midterm EVER this afternoon (unless in a couple of years I decide that I'm crazy enough to go back and get a Masters degree or something crazy like that!)
Once that is done I'll hopefully be around more...atleast until the middle of April when finals start :cry: I've hardly had enough stitching time as it is :(
I guess everyone must be busy finishing up winter and getting ready for spring.
Hopefully it'll start to pick up around here!!
Rose

Post by Rose »

Yeah we get a bit quiet onc in awhile but we always come back and try to answer any questions that may come up.

At the moment I have 6 more afghans to finish before June 15th plus my real job has a couple deadlines coming up so busy. I have two afghans on the go one 1/3 done and the other just starting. Had to start the second because it is easier to take on the go. Only one color rather then about a dozen.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Serinde wrote:Mauveme, I've just seen your little quilt design coasters in the gallery. They are great. Are they your designs?

Thanks but no, they were a little kit I picked up a long time ago. I stitched them last month but just put them together the other day.
Linda