Slowwwww

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

mauveme

Slowwwww

Post by mauveme »

Well.we seem to have another slowdown. I guess everyone is getting ready for Christmas (Oh, Happy Thanksgiving to our American Stitchers) I know I am making a dash to get one more piece done then I can start on something for myself I have wanted to start for years. My best friend moved to New Brunswick so I got my shopping done early so I could mail it in time. Just a few more gifts to get then I am done. Of course any chocolate I need to get I buy at the very last . (Chocolate knows my name, I can hear it calling me if it is in my house lol). Happy sittiching everyone.
Linda
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Yes, it is. I have an excuse, however, as it's my birthday and so I've had the day off. DH has presented me with www.nordicneedlecraft.com/acatalog/For_the_Home.html see the table runner as well as a few other things. Isn't he thoughtful? I have in my stash the autumn sampler... one day!

I haven't been around the forum much simply because I have two big, big deadlines to meet by mid-December and it's touch and go as to whether I'll get everything done. And we are having 5 guests this weekend... which will be great fun, but puts paid to a bit of sneaky weekend editing, that's for sure! :shock:
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D The table runner is lovely, and getting stash is a "goood thing" Good luck with your deadlines, I have the utmost faith in you lol. Happy stitching.
Linda
Rose

Post by Rose »

Yes Christmas has taken over and I am working on both cross-stitch and other hand made crafts.

Also since we are home alone for the holiday I am making Hubby help me shampoo the carpets. So no extra time for fun on the computer except a little just to get away from work.
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

:D :D :D Happy Birthday for yesterday, Serinde :!:
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

:D Thank you very much. :!:
Genevieve

Post by Genevieve »

A belated happy birthday Serinde. What lovely presents. We use the internet a great deal for our Christmas presents and have just about got everything. My husband's birthday is on 23rd December - which is I think is very thoughtless - so I have to think of TWO presents at this time of year. :shock: I thought I had finished my Christmas cross-stitching, but then I saw a design of a penguin snow-boarding and, as our eldest son is off to Canada next week to do that very thing, I decided to make one final card. :D I hear there is a lot of snow there at the moment - he's going to Whistler - so he should have a good time. A bit too cold for me!
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Whistler has to have snow. They just love to ski. BC is a beautiful province I am sure he will have a blast.
Linda