Can't do without Alex

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Miss Plum

Can't do without Alex

Post by Miss Plum »

:lol: Alex u r a wonder, thanks so much u r a true artist, u chose well, and it looks neat 0, now I can party on with some more xs, and not a worry about my appearance LOL, thanks. Keep stitch'n frenzies, as there is lots 2 do, as there is no shops in heaven :? well not that I know of, or just the eternal angel face. U r all the culprits, I fished out a UFO, and I did have a frenzie stitch'n, :shock: wow lots of crosses got done, looks like it is on the way of getting finished this year yippeee. Cheerio u lot, i am in a stitch'n frenzie got 2 go :P
Miss Plum
Always stitchn lavender
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Oh, yes, this is true. Alex the laughing orang is our kinda guy.

Is this the begining of an Alex fanclub? Oh, dear. And we thought we were all just stitchers...
bagpuss

Huh

Post by bagpuss »

Well....... I think I shall hang up my hat now :cry: LOL :lol:

Sorry ladies, I know I have not been around much but alas once again illness has taken over. No, this is not an excuse and Alex can vouch for me :)

It is fabulous to see that we have finally reached our first 100 members. 8) Sadly, I am not able to catch up with everyone but as long as you are all happy interacting and making new friends then I am more than happy and besides, I will always be here in the background :D

Blimey, I only disappear for a few days and this place goes manic.

I hope that you will soon be chatting in Real time and posting in the Photo album.

Alex asked why no-one has posted in the album seeing as though I bugged him to get it done. However, after explaining that it is early days, I have just taken a look at the links myself and found that it is atually locked which may have something to do with it. I will have a word today to find out what is happening and hopefully we can all get posting our works etc for the whole world to see.

I have missed you all and look forward to catching up as much as possible :)

Happy weekend everyone.

Bagpuss