Just to let you know...

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

StitchingAgain

Just to let you know...

Post by StitchingAgain »

As you might have noticed... I haven't been that active on the forum lately... and I'll be even less active from now on.

We've started the packing and cleaning... and it's driving me bonkers! Yesterday I was two seconds away from just sitting down crying, so I told my partner "I need to get out of here"... and we did! Bless him! So atleast yesterday was bliss!

I have finished "Fishing" which I was stitching, but at the moment neither know where the cameras nor the stitched piece is, so no piccie at the moment. I have started a new one, of some flowers and butterflies, but hardly have a second to stitch.

Today we had the local auction pick up over 20 boxes of stuff plus aquariums, exercise machines, TV, etc. We had plans on doing a few boot sales, but when we saw the amount of stuff we had, we figured we'd have to do 10 boot sale just to get rid of a fraction...

We still don't know where we're moving to... so you can imagine it's a bit stressful! lol! All fingers crossed we will get the house we want!

Anyway, whis was supposed to be a short little note to let you know I won't be around much! lol! Kind of escelated.

Ana Luisa: I haven't forgotten to get back to you! I'll just wait until I know a bit more!

Hugs to all!
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

Hi SA, will your postings.

Haven't been on too much myself just now as busy at home in Scotland trying to get things sorted out (too long a story to go into here). Roll on Thursday as I will get a break away from everything. Billy is home for Sarah's graduation on Friday, so he will take a bit of the pressure off although he has to fly back to Bahrain on first thing on Sunday morning.

All the best with the move and hope it happens shortly. Take care and hear from you whenever you get the chance to drop in.
purple-footprints

Post by purple-footprints »

Yes, take care, and i hope things go well for you and that you find a place to live very very soon!

Best wishes to you all,

Sue

p.s look forward to seeing the pics of your stitching !!!
Image Image Image
Rose

Post by Rose »

Don't let it get to you! I know easier said then done. But know we are all here with a big shoulder if the need should arise. Most all of us have been in a similar boat as what you are dealing with. Try to relax and let it flow.

:evil: Moving sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

It sure does! But downsizing one's clutter is such a good thing to do (moving house one of the optimal ways of stressing over doing it, of course! :( ).

We are all thinking of you. I suspect if you could only move house 'virtually', we would all be happy to carry a box or two. :!:
fairie56

Post by fairie56 »

hope everything goes well with the house and moving..