hello everyone

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Hi, Tigerlillie

I've never stitched an animal, although I've just started an owl, so I guess that counts. I've been looking out for a really wonderful,realistic tiger for my husband, who adores them, but no luck so far. So many of the muzzles or eyes are not quite right. I'd welcome any suggestions!

You lucky person, having a daughter to stitch with. I've two boys, wonderful lads, and one likes the idea of working with hot metal, but that's as close as I get.
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

hello from Canada

i myself am an animal lover and have stitched many different ones cats, dogs, wild life birds you name it each one has a special place in my heart as i know yours do.. I love seeing the animal just come to life as i am stitching them

Debbie
fudowpugs@hotmail.com

email me if you would like to talk to another animal lover
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

Hi from Saudi Arabia

We seem to be quite an international bunch. I'm Linda, married to Billy for 22 years, 3 kids - Tara 23, Sarah 21 and Will 20. Have been stitching for too many years to count with a couple of breaks. Tend to do what catches my eye, have just finished a picture which I designed myself for Sarah's graduation in the summer and am working on the second of three dragonfly pictures. Also having an attempt at stamped cross stitch.

Happy stitching :)
welsh wendy

hello

Post by welsh wendy »

Hi tigerlille

I to am a fan of wild animals and have done quite a few including tigers, pumas,wolves and many birds it is realy great to see them come to life. I usually leave the eyes till last and that is what does it.

Happy Stitching

Welsh wendy