I am very very sorry

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

luv2craft

I am very very sorry

Post by luv2craft »

I have had my finances looked into earlier this afternoon & I am having to come off l Internet I am truly very sorry as you have made me so welcome.

I was widowed very suddenly 4 months ago & was told I would be entitled to rent & council tax rebates but having had financial services here this afternoon it appears I am not eligible for any help other than the extra pension i have been given.

I was so looking forward to joining in as you have all made me so welcome. My friend advised me to come on line so it would be company for me to share things with like minded people. especially over the coming winter months

I really am very upset & sorry to have wasted peoples time. I am afraid I am going to have to re home our little dog as I will not be able to afford to keep her. Double whammy!!! And, it looks like I shall have to go into a smaller place to live now I am on m own as it will be cheaper rent.

I wish you all good luck in the future and once again thank you so much for making me so welcome. It would have been great getting to know you all.

If there is any chance in the future that I can come back I will certainly be on here again. I didn't want to just disappear without trace hence me writing this.

Yours sadly,
Lynette
rcperryls

Re: I am very very sorry

Post by rcperryls »

:( I am so sorry to hear about your difficulties. Having to deal with your loss is hard enough without the added strain of financial issues. The door is always open to you and if you get a chance to check in either at a public library or in a place that provides free wi-fi please do. There is nothing to be sorry for as far as we are concerned. I know my time was well spent meeting you and I,will be looking forward to having you return in the future. You will not be forgotten.

Carole
:wub:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

I am so very sorry for your loss and all the other problems that have accrued from it. Regarding the internet,as has been said, you should be able to use the internet for free at your local library, if that's any help. Do look in if you have a chance-- you are always a member! :hug:
Lulu22

Post by Lulu22 »

Hello Lynette,

I am so very sorry for your loss and all the things you are having to deal with, you haven't wasted anyone's time, Serinde and Carole's suggestion about using the library is a great idea, even if you can only check in once in a while you will always be a member and very welcome. :hug:

Lulu
WIPS
Snow
Gamer Nouveau
Clara
Meadow
luv2craft

Post by luv2craft »

Thank you all so much for the lovely messages, have brought tears to my eyes & it is good tot know I will always be a member so I can come back if I am able to.

Unfortunately there isn't a regular reliable bus service which goes to nearest library, it would mean me hiring a taxi each way. Sounds ridiculous in this day & age but hourly bus service unreliable. But I will always keep that in mind in case a neighbour is going there & I can get a lift.

Excuse typos as I am svery sad but how lovely of you to give me this support when I have only just joined. you really are lovely group of people & I too will always remember you all yurt kindness.. I will certainly bee back again if I can.

God bless you all.
Lynette
Mabel Figworthy

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

I am very sorry to hear about your loss and all the additional worries - please don't feel you've wasted anyone's time, we're just pleased you found us! And remember, you may be able to use computers at a local library or public facility - probably more for immediately useful things like sorting financial things online, but if you can sneak in a short visit here, we'll be delighted to see you.
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
Elizabethan Beauty, RSN Certificate & Online
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
Mabel Figworthy

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

Sorry, I started the above message then had to go away from the computer and I missed your message so it's not very relevant :-(
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
Elizabethan Beauty, RSN Certificate & Online
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
richardandtracy

Post by richardandtracy »

Real life intrudes in the most unexpected ways, sometimes for good, and sometimes for ill. Sorry to hear of your problems, come back if or when you feel able.

All the best,

Richard.
http://www.chestnutpens.co.uk
Free Charting Program for PC's Info Zip Installation
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Firstly I am so sorry for your loss and to have all the finance issues implode on top of it is far from welcome. Do hope that you can find a way to keep your little dog as they are such great company and important holders of our innermost thoughts at times too.

I do hope that in the not too distant future you can come back on the Forum and we would love it if and when you can.
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
luv2craft

Post by luv2craft »

Thank you both very much.

I will not be on here again from home as I need to sort out going back to landline only today.

As I've said before if circumstances change I will definitely be back.

Take care all of you.
Lynette
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

I hope I can catch you before you 'sign out'

I, too, am so sorry for your loss and the difficulties in which you now find yourself. :hug:
I hope that there will be a way to keep your little dog. It would be a comfort for you in those dark early days.

As everyone has said you will be welcomed back with open arms when you return...and I'm hopeful that you will return.
Take care of yourself :wub:
poppy

Post by poppy »

So sorry to hear about your loss and all the added problems on top of that.. Thank you for sharing it with us. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, Lynette and hopefully, you will be able to join us again in a not too distant future :hug:
Hélène

Finished: Joan Elliott. Rainbow Fairy
Fit Kit by Peter Underhill
The Choir by Peter Underhill
Angel Of The Morning by Lavender & Lace

Best of Friends by Mabel Lucie Attwell
poppy

Post by poppy »

So sorry to hear about your loss and all the added problems on top of that.. Thank you for sharing it with us. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, Lynette and hopefully, you will be able to join us again in a not too distant future :hug:
Hélène

Finished: Joan Elliott. Rainbow Fairy
Fit Kit by Peter Underhill
The Choir by Peter Underhill
Angel Of The Morning by Lavender & Lace

Best of Friends by Mabel Lucie Attwell
kbaywolf

Post by kbaywolf »

This charity may help you with costs to enable you to keep your dog. https://www.giveadogabone.net/" target="_blank
Garnet

Post by Garnet »

Oh no!

I am so sorry to read of your loss, and I do hope somehow you will be able to keep your furry companion.

I do hope you will keep your log in and password so when your circunstances allow you can come back - you will certainly be warmly welcomed back.

I also hope things start looking up for you soon.

Do take very good care of yourself please.

:hug:
Kuschelschaf

Post by Kuschelschaf »

I hope I am not too late. I too am sorry to hear of your troubles!
Fiancial stress is tough on it's own, but greiving and possibly re-homing your fur friend only makes it one thousand times more stressful.

Remember you are always welcome here and I hope that you will find a way to keep in touch with us when you are able. You are always a member of our lovely forum :)

I hope you are able to keep your dog and that things get easier for you.

Keep your chin up and please take care of yourself.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Visit my new blog HERE

2019 finishes:
Mr. Sparkle
The North Wind
Nessie

On permanent hiatus:
Ferret in Sepia