Necessaire stand and Millennium Frame (and Stitchmaster)

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Ruthi

Necessaire stand and Millennium Frame (and Stitchmaster)

Post by Ruthi »

I have a stand and 30" frame. The only thing that is slightly odd about them is that the arms for the floorstand were missing when I acquired it. Because Needle Needs never had them in stock I have used it with the arms from a stitchmaster without a problem. It wouldn't be difficult to make another set of arms for it, or the stitchmaster if I had the time and inclination, but I don't right now. So I'd offer it with the stitchmaster arms.

My question is what you think they might be worth? Retail (new) is just above £200 but of course they are never available, and you can't even order them on the website at the moment(or very often at all, as far as I can tell). I'm not being greedy (who am I kidding?) but basically have no idea how much they fetch.

Don't worry, I'm selling because I don't like them and prefer my Lowery. I've rediscovered my stitching Mojo after a long hiatus, and just want to clear some of my storage space.

I live in Berkshire but am happy to ship at cost. Its heavy and bulky of course, but should still fit in the usual carrier limitations.