GIVEAWAYS 2nd LOT

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Squirrel

GIVEAWAYS 2nd LOT

Post by Squirrel »

OK Here is a list of what is what Top left - Annies Cross Stitch Gnome & Critter Christmas; Christmas Past by Joan Elliott - children at a post box; Full of Blessings by Imaginating. verse is May your harvest be full of Blessings; A Christmas Fairy Library by Joan Elliott - a collection of little Christmas motifs. CHRISTMAS FAIRY TAKEN

2 Owl Pictures by Permin kits. Only the Summer one is left now, Winter one claimed. ALL TAKEN

[]Image

Here is Tuppy determinedly hanging onto part of Basils bed. Basil has cancer but is still full of beans (most of the time). :)

If you want any of these please PM me your name and address.
Thanks for looking.
Last edited by Squirrel on Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Squirrel

Re: GIVEAWAYS 2nd LOT

Post by Squirrel »

If any of the modrators knows how to fix the pictures to they stay up and visible please feel free to sort it out. I have posted these 3 different times using different ways to transfer them and nothing changes.

Thank You

WIPS
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

I don't know if anything I did helped or not, but I can now see the pictures. I copied the first two to an album on my site, but hadn't copied the bottom one (hadn't gotten that far) and I can see it also. Something comes up that says "exception" when looking at these pictures on your bucket. Have no idea what that means. Will let you know if I discover the answer (doubtful as that is). Don't know if anyone else can see them either, though clicking on the link took me right there.

Carole
:tizzy:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Thanks Carole, whatever you did seems to work ok which is great. I have now found homes for both the Owl ones so that is a help in stash reduction. Thanks for the help.
I was scrabbling in the bottom drawer of the craft cupboard where I keep all the charts and kits and when I had taken out this massive pile I decided to go through it and sort it and hopefully reduce it. So slowly I am getting them off to new homes.

WIPS