Tea and....

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Linda Rose

Re: Tea and....

Post by Linda Rose »

I drink herbal teas; black tea only 2 or 3 times a year. My favourite is Tazo sweet orange. I will have several cups each day. Black tea might be had at Christmas or a special night out. I have never had a cup of coffee. As much as I like the aroma, I cannot stomach the taste. I enjoy my tea with a plain shortbread cookie.
Linda
cristaltipps

Post by cristaltipps »

Well i mostly drink tea but if i'm feeling like a treat I have a piping hot cup of coffee and dunk a full size mars bar a bit at a time till it goes all gooey, my mom thinks I am disgusting lol
poppy

Post by poppy »

cristaltipps wrote:I have a piping hot cup of coffee and dunk a full size mars bar a bit at a time till it goes all gooe
I might try this... 8)
Hélène

Finished: Joan Elliott. Rainbow Fairy
Fit Kit by Peter Underhill
The Choir by Peter Underhill
Angel Of The Morning by Lavender & Lace

Best of Friends by Mabel Lucie Attwell
fiddler

Post by fiddler »

I love my first cup of tea in the morning in my Granny cup. DH brings me one every morning. Ihave 2cups of proper coffee in the morning and tea the rest of the day. I like ginger biscuits with it.
CuriousKitty

Post by CuriousKitty »

I'm oh so terrible.

I drink Coke. A really large amount of it. It's an on-going joke between everyone I know and who knows me about me that I'll always have a Coke near me. It's really bad. I drink Oolong tea and Lavender tea pretty exclusively as far as tea goes.