Glisson Gloss

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

AuntieCI

Glisson Gloss

Post by AuntieCI »

Help - can you purchase glisson gloss rainbow blending thread in Canada - online or in person? Thanks. Auntie
rcperryls

Re: Glisson Gloss

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hello and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! I don't know about what the craft stores carry in Canada, though I would imagine it is the same as here. If you have a Local Needlework Shop near you, they might carry it. I know that Rainbow Gloss threads I need, I have to order online. I usually use 123Stitch but there are a lot of cross stitch full service suppliers online. I find this one carries most anything I need, has great customer service. My orders often arrive quicker than I expected. There are many other suppliers out there as well. If you are looking for one that is Canadian based, I'm sure one of our Canadian members will be able to help you.
Do you need the thread for a particular project?

Carole
:)
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Mabel Figworthy

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

If you have difficulty finding Glissengloss, which I think is a Madeira thread (?), Rainbow Gallery or Kreinik blending filament are much the same (although you may have to guess at the numbers)
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
Elizabethan Beauty, RSN Certificate & Online
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
AuntieCI

Post by AuntieCI »

Thanks for all the very fast replies - much appreciated. Auntie