2017 St Cross Stitchers Ward

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

kingfisher68(2)

Re: 2017 St Cross Stitchers Ward

Post by kingfisher68(2) »

Hope things get better for you soon. A few bright yellow chrysanthemums to brighten the ward :)
Izzi

If you believe you can you wil

Finished 2017
Pleasant Row Cottages
Kingfisher & flowers
CuriousKitty

Post by CuriousKitty »

kingfisher68(2) wrote:Hope things get better for you soon. A few bright yellow chrysanthemums to brighten the ward :)
OH I LOVE CHRYSANTHEMUMS! Hard to say if they're my second or third favorite flowers.
CavyMom

Post by CavyMom »

Lulu, that's wonderful news about your hip! :D

CuriousKitty, when it rains it pours. It sounds like you are under a lot of stress between work and your health. Stress can do weird things with hormones, so I'd imagine that can impact becoming pregnant too. I'm sure it will all get sorted out in time. Sending hugs your way.
WIPs
Rocky Point
Frosty Snowman
Living Ocean
Faith ornament
CuriousKitty

Post by CuriousKitty »

CavyMom wrote:Lulu, that's wonderful news about your hip! :D

CuriousKitty, when it rains it pours. It sounds like you are under a lot of stress between work and your health. Stress can do weird things with hormones, so I'd imagine that can impact becoming pregnant too. I'm sure it will all get sorted out in time. Sending hugs your way.
Thank you =)

A friend I've recently been talking to had just gotten pregnant some months ago, and yesterday she told me she was sure she was pregnant again (me, again? :thinks:). Turns out she miscarried and apparently got pregnant again almost right after. If it wasn't sad thing, I'd be a tad envious (okay just a little). She seemed very blasé about the whole thing but perhaps because it was so new she didn't get as attached? I don't pretend to understand or know her mindset about that.

In good news though, my hand-dyed fabric from Stephanie has finally shipped! :whoop:
kingfisher68(2)

Post by kingfisher68(2) »

Sorry to hear about your friend losing her baby but glad she is expecting another & can feel positive about things.

Hope you get the fabric soon. Look forward to seeing as it sounds lovely.
Izzi

If you believe you can you wil

Finished 2017
Pleasant Row Cottages
Kingfisher & flowers
mysterystitcher

Post by mysterystitcher »

I wish you all the possible best!
I am sad and happy for your friend. Sad about losing the baby and happy that she became pregnant again.
I've had a huge knitting break. That means I've been knitting up a storm. My mind has started to turn to stitching again. If only I had motivation to finish that blanket I have on my needles. Then I could dive head first into my stitching.
I wish you all speedy recovery, if you have to be here. Painkillers have helped and kept me away from here so far.
Best: MysteryStitcher

My needlepoint blog: http://mysteriousstitching.blogspot.com

My knitting blog: https://mysteriousknitting.blogspot.com