adding to your gallery

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Denise

adding to your gallery

Post by Denise »

Would everyone please put a note in this topic when they have updated their gallery as I love looking at everyone's hard work and current w.i.p...if you could all do that it would be great, not just for myself but for everyone else who enjoys looking at them...

thanks again

Denise
xxxx :D
I've updated my gallery now xxx :-)
Rose

Post by Rose »

Denise,

Sounds like you and I are on the same wave length. I love to go to the gallery and look to see if there are any new pictures. I love to look at the new pic's and I go back at least once a week and review what everyone has done.
catkin

Post by catkin »

:D I put a new one on yesterday which I know you 2 have looked at already. Thanks for the nice comments. I really enjoyed making this card and gave it to my sons girlfriend yesterday on her birthday. She loved it too. Archie bear is by Margaret Sherry and there is usually a monthly pattern in CrossStitcher. I replaced the blue and pink floss with glitter floss which came free in a previous CrossStitcher.

Joan
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

I think that is a great idea, I too love looking at everyone else's projects. But I'm just basically a nosey person anyway lolLinda
Linda
Denise

Post by Denise »

I've added a couple more that I brought home from work to my gallery, they are just some small cards that I've done

Denise
xx
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

Yup... I'm one of the piccie addicts too! lol! I always chose "Last Pic" and "Descending" when I poke through the gallery!
Rose

Post by Rose »

Finally got the picture to upload. Sorry for the poor picture but working such light colors on a white background it tends to be hard to get the color to come out. I may try to take another pic on a different spot in the house and see if it is any better but this one took three days before the site would upload it so may not be worth the effort.
Denise

Post by Denise »

if it isn't too big and you've got a scanner why not scan them in that's what i did with mine and they didn't turn out too badly, don't know what i'm going to do with larger projects though lol

denise
xx
Rose

Post by Rose »

There are some new pictures in the gallery. Not mine they are from some others but they are really nice and you should have a look at them.