happy easter every one!

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

veronicaelyazji

happy easter every one!

Post by veronicaelyazji »

:wink: Well,now it's almost easter time, i wonder what are you stitching now?Mabe eggs and rabbits? :roll: :oops:
veronica el yazji
razzamatazz

Post by razzamatazz »

Happy Easter Veronica!

I'm not stitching rabbits or eggs but I'm going to start something for my daughter, it's a Dimensions Pursenalities kit called Love Ya and is worked on 14 count plastic canvas, it's in the shape of a handbag and hangs on a door handle, I'm hoping it's going to be absolutely fabulous!

Maggie xx
Becca

Post by Becca »

Happy Easter everyone, eat lots of chocolate :D
purple-footprints

Post by purple-footprints »

Happy Easter to you all....

And thanks I will be eating chololate at easter, as I gave it up for lent!
fairie56

Post by fairie56 »

Happy Easter! No chocolate here, but I could be tempted into buying some...mmmm.... 8)
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

:lol:Happy Easter everyone, and what is Easter without chocolate anyway--boring thats what. Linda
Linda
Rose

Post by Rose »

Happy Easter to all and I hope you all have a big dinner with lots of family. Unforunately we will be with out my son as his leave ended last Sunday. Oh well we had a great time and celebrated while he was home. God bless all who are not with us this year. :lol: :mrgreen: :P 8) :shock: :wink:
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Please be careful when driving--watch out for the bunnies :lol: :lol: :roll: Linda
Linda
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

Happy Easter to one and all. Don't eat to many choccie eggs, stitch instead. Not much stitching here though but luckily no choccie eggs. :lol:
Tesha

Post by Tesha »

Happy Easter, dear stitchers!
Enjoy the season of first leaves! Let fine weather put a spring in your stitching, but have enough time to smell flowers :D
A word is dead when it is said, some say.
I say it just begins to live that day.
Dickinson E.
purple-footprints

Post by purple-footprints »

Well happy belated easter everyone.....

Did you all miss me lately?????

Well my keyboard broke last week, my daughters friend dropped it by accident and alas it no longer would work.

Anyway a friend gave me a spare today and guess where the first place is that i come to log on to...... you guessed it, right here!!!!

I may also have found another friedn with a digital camera, so Iwill ask her if she can take some pics for me so I can finally share some of my latest work with you all. Most of my work has been given away so I will have to get pics of those sent separately.