Best Ever

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Rose

Best Ever

Post by Rose »

I just wanted to let everyone know that I think this is the best forum ever!!!!! Any time someone has a question or needs some help with something there are 10 or more people out there with some advice. I wish this was the way it worked for every thing boy would life be easier. No one is made to feel like a dumby just because they don't get something. It is just a bunch of people that want to make it simple for all. THANK YOU everyone who helps and lets get some more people in here and see what they can help us do.
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

We are a good group, arn't we :lol: Everyone is so helpful, and I found out one of the members knew the same person I did, small world hehehe. Linda :!: :D
Linda
purple-footprints

Post by purple-footprints »

I agree,

for so long Ive felt alone in stitching, i dont know anyone who shares my enthusiasm. I didnt know how or where to get supplies. I finally resorted to buying on ebay, but i didnt have anyone to recommend anything to me. And from there it led me here, and Im very happy. The only thing that makes me a little sad is the difficulty sometimes visualising what is being explained. and the only other thing is my lack of equipment (and knowledge/ability) and hence not being able to share my work with you all.
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

Yeah I agree, find this group very friendly even though we are spread all over the world. Hardly go into the other groups I have joined nowadays.
carriel1975

Post by carriel1975 »

i'm fairly new to the group, but I think it's great, it's nice & easy to read, with lots of other stitchers to chat about my obsession with :D
Becca

Post by Becca »

Yeah it's very good to find lots of other people who are also addicted to cross stitch!