Do I sell it?

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Denise

Do I sell it?

Post by Denise »

The pic of eeyore that I have in my gallery, someone has enquired about buying it...How much do u think I should ask for it? It is approx 10x8 inches..Or do I just keep it as part of a set of 4 only two been done?

Any idea?

Denise
xx
I've updated my gallery now xxx :-)
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Hi Denise, that is really cute. If it were me I would consider selling it, you can always do another one, as for price, that is difficult as far as I believe, you never get what your work is worth considering the amount of time you put into stitching it,so hopefully someone who has sold thier work can give you help with the price. I have sold several small pieces that people have requested that I do (about 8X10) and got $30.00 to $50.00 (cdn) for them( and they were framed). It is nice to think that something you made is worth someone buying.Happy stitching-Linda
Linda
harsha

Post by harsha »

I would have a hard time deciding on a price.. all the time and work that goes into a piece, how do you value all that?

I hope someone who has sold their work before will be able to help you hon :) *hugs*
Rose

Post by Rose »

I have never sold one of my crossstitch projects but I have had people buy my crochet work. What I do with that is take the price of the materials and multiply it by 3. That is what I sell for, but keep in mind crochet is much faster to do then cross. I would have to increase the price for that if I were to do anything for sale.