wanted to share some news with my friends

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

inuyashagirl

wanted to share some news with my friends

Post by inuyashagirl »

Hello everyone

This is totally off topic here in this forum but i wanted to share some exciting news that i just got with all my new friends that i have made here.

I just got the promotion at work. So now i am one of the managers at a large pet retail store. I am very excited about this job as i have been trying to get it for the last year

The bad news is that i have to go away April 9th to April 14th so i will miss you guys here on the forum and will have to catch up with you all when i get back

Debbie
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

Well done, you! *hugs* I'm so happy for you! What fantastic news! And what a dream job... (except for rabbits... I'm scared of rabbits! lol!)
Becca

Post by Becca »

Congratulations, that's brilliant news! :D We will miss you while you're away though.
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

:D :D congratulations Debbie on your promotions. Look forward to hearing from you when you get back.
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Way to go Debbie, best of luck with the new promotion, have fun when you are away. Linda
Linda
purple-footprints

Post by purple-footprints »

Cogratulations, well done, Im very happy for you.

by the way stitching again, how di you do that really fab sparkling colourful congrats??? It looks really great!!!
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

purple-footprints wrote:by the way stitching again, how di you do that really fab sparkling colourful congrats??? It looks really great!!!
Once upon a time I saw someone use it on a forum, so I PMed them to ask if it was copyright free and if I could use it... she said yes, so I just rightclicked, copied and then uploaded to photobucket... from there it's just to use the Img button here. The great thing about this gif is that it's see-through - so whatever background colour there is, it will still show!
catkin

Post by catkin »

Well done. What a great place to have a job.

Joan
fairie56

Post by fairie56 »

Congratulations on the promotion! :o
tab72

Post by tab72 »

Congratulations on your promotion, i guess you love working with animals i love animals to i don't have as many now. Good luck....
harsha

Post by harsha »

Congratulations!!!! You must be very happy ...
Rose

Post by Rose »

Wait to go sticking with a job until you get the promotion you want. Have goobs of fun with all those pets.
Denise

Post by Denise »

Congrats, u'll have plenty of reading and catching up to do when u get home.....don't miss us too much

Denise
xx
I've updated my gallery now xxx :-)
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

Thank you all so much for the support. I am sure going to miss you guys next week. I am leaving Sunday and won't be back till Good Friday. that means Five full days not being able to get to the forum :(

I sure am going to miss you guys you have all made me feel so welcome!!!!

Luv ya all bunches

Debbie