Easter cards?

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

StitchingAgain

Easter cards?

Post by StitchingAgain »

I was wondering if any of you have stitched cards for Easter this year?

I did one year... and ended up having cursing myself for starting a time-limited project... and decided never to stitch Easter/Christmas cards ever again! lol! I did manage to finish on time, but I was so fed up with them that I wanted to through the whole bunch of cards out the window! lol!

Instead, I'll be using pictures for cards this year.
Denise

Post by Denise »

I've only stitched a few cards but they weren't for anything specific, just small kits that I had bought and done at work. As with all my kits that have been completed they are lying back in the their packaging in my cross-stitch bag...The cards were New Baby, New Home and Happy Birthday....I enjoyed doing them and had considered doing a couple for xmas but between my mum's cross-stitch and my grandparents that I both want completed before xmas, I doubt I'll have time but you never know.....

Denise
xx
I've updated my gallery now xxx :-)
Becca

Post by Becca »

No cards, due to me not having any stuff with me here in France, but when i get home i'm sure i will get started on some birthday cards. I have a couple of cool books with cross stitch card designs in.
Denise

Post by Denise »

I've got a couple of books they are 120 celebration cross stitch cards and 101 weekend cross stitch gifts plus I subscribe to Cross Stitch Cards which comes out every other month...They always have some really nice card designs in them, which I'll get round to eventually lol

Denise
xx
I've updated my gallery now xxx :-)
Becca

Post by Becca »

Hey 120 celebration cross stitch cards is one of the books i have too :D
Rose

Post by Rose »

If I ever get my other projects done I might have time to do cards. :P
purple-footprints

Post by purple-footprints »

hey Ive got that book too, 120 celebration cross stitich cards....

I have stitched the ballerina birthday card with different numbers for a few of my daughters friends. And I stitched the mothers day card. I was going to do some of the easter cards, but found the pressure of doing the ballerina card, and stitching a bigger design as a gift, took some of the pleasure away. so I opted to not put myself under that pressure for easter.

Plus I have just started another design for myself in addition to another I have on the go. then I am doing another bigger deisgn and card for my daughters friend, oh and another for my other daughters friend, oh and a wedding one for my friend for the summer..... hmmmmm what was I just saying about pressure. I must be mad!