sew and so came up trumps

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

catkin

sew and so came up trumps

Post by catkin »

The 'Beloved Santa' kit which I ordered online from Sew and So has just arrived. They said that it usually takes 2-4 weeks to get to Dubai but it arrived in 10 days. It's the first time I've used this company but will certainly be ordering from them again. I'll be looking at all the tips for stitching on dark fabric as its done on very dark blue. Can't wait to get started.
:D Joan
Becca

Post by Becca »

I bought my last kit from sew and so. It was good except the list of threads needed that they had on the website was only actually half of what it said you needed in the chart booklet. But after a nice complaining email they sent all of the rest of the threads for free lol.

I hope you enjoy your new project :D
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

Thanks for recommending this site. Have seen quite a lot of folk speaking about the site, but never didn't realise that they sent overseas, will have to have a look and get some sent out here if it is so quick.

Joan look forward to hearing how you are progressing.
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

Can't wait to see a piccie of the stitched piece!

I've only ordered from them once... I try to shop from my local shop, and I then use "real" money, and don't go that crazy! Online it's too easy for me to get carried away, as all you got to do is fill in the card details! lol! They were very good though.