brand new

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

affleck

brand new

Post by affleck »

hi, my name is david and i reside in scotland. I don't know if you have many male members but what the hae. i am new to this craft and find it totally fascinating and relaxing. As i say i am totally new and as such may ask quite a few question so i will apoligise in advance.
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Welcome to the group from Canada. :D We love any stitcher and feel free to ask any question. :?: Some one will know the answer. :idea: Post some of your projects in the gallery, we love to look at what everyone is stitching. Who got you interested in Stitching?, as you say, there arn't may men doing this craft. Very glad to have you on board.
Linda
LuckyDice

Post by LuckyDice »

Welcome!!
Very happy to have a male POV! Ask as many questions as you want, we're here to help out, and maybe learn something new from you too!!
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

Welcome David to the family fae a fellow Scot. I am sure you will find us a happy bunch of stitchers :) always willing to offer words of encouragement and advice. Hope you will put some of your work in the gallery for us to ooh and ahh over.
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Irrespressible Scots! Don't apologise, we all started somewhere with our stitching, and some of the most famous stitching designers are men. Heaven and Earth designs showcase a clutch of chaps. Stitching either shows your common sense or that (like many of us...) you're utterly mad. :shock: Welcome!
Rose

Post by Rose »

I think it is wonderful that you are stitching and the fact that it is relaxing to you shows that men need an outlet just as women do. Who cares that you are male the stitches don't know the difference.

I hope we can be of help and encouragement. And I am sure that you can help us out too.

Like others have said if you have some finished or unfinished work we would love to see it in your gallery. Welcome to the family. :lol:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror