another new one

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

crossstitchbear

another new one

Post by crossstitchbear »

Hi there. how are you all? just joined today as i have been cross stitching now for a year but have had to take time out to sort out my daughter for her first few days at reception class at her new school. will hope to start again in the next week. I am from exeter in devon, uk. Im 30 with two kids - 1 aged 4 3/4 and one aged 19 months.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

:D :D :D :D :P :P
**lol kate**
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Welcome, welcome! What delightful ages your children are, and just starting school is such an adventure. If you are lucky the little one still naps, and you might have a chance to fit in a bit of quick stitching. (Nevermind the dust -- it only comes back!)
crossstitchbear

thanks. thats very ture about the dust although my main one is toys!!!!!! where r u from??? do u have kids? If so, how old r they??
**lol kate**
crossstitchbear

thats very true is what i meant!!!
**lol kate**
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

My boys are much older: 18 and 16. I live up in Scotland (along with a seemingly large proportion of the forum (or at least those who aren't Canadians), even if they don't actually spend all their time in the rain like the rest of us... Bahrain, indeed! lol)

You should put yourself on the map -- it isn't hard to do, and is a bit of fun. :P

Toys. Ah, yes. I used to have little lego bumps imprinted in my feet. Sticklebricks were also great cripplers. Not to mention the k'nex pinched finger. :lol:
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Welcome from Canada, southern Ontario to be exact. I have been stitching many years. I am single and have no kids. This is a great forum, fun people and lots of great ideas. Post in the gallery, we would love to see wht you have stitched.And we do get our fair share of rain, it has been threatening to rain all day but then the sun came out, you know, that big orange thing in the sky. hehe happy sitiching
Linda
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

Hi Crossstitchbear. The name is Linda and I am the Scot in Bahrain :) . I have 3 kids, 2 girls (23 and 21) and a son (20) and have been stitching for too many years to count now. Looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing your work in the gallery.
crossstitchbear

thanks

thanks for replying. My name is kate. I live in exeter. its bright and sunny today :P :P . Im looking forward to getting to know u all a bit better and to keep in constant contact. just got to drop daughter to school now. Did anyone have any problems with the 'i dont want to go to school' ?? if so, please help as thats all ive heard for the last few days!!!!!
**lol kate**