another newbie

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

mariekem

another newbie

Post by mariekem »

Hi all,

I'm a displaced Dutchie from Amsterdam, finding myself in northern Mississippi after 8 years in Florida..... Having stitched for years, I've just launched my cross stitch website store, selling my own patterns for beginning as well as advanced stitchers. The charts are downloadable
instantly.

I'm just starting out so I have not too much inventory yet (about 70 pieces). Right now I have a lot of dogs, landscapes and some halloween. I'm working on the Christmas charts.

Thanks!

Marieke Gerda
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Welcome to the forum, mariekem. You have some lovely designs on your website, and I'm sure the animal lovers amongst us will enjoy being tempted.
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Welcome to the forum from Canada (Southern Ontario), glad you found us. Just visited your webstore, Great landscapes. :D Hope you enjoy your time in the forum. Linda
Linda
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

Hi and Welcome Mariekem from another displaced person. I am Scot living in Bahrain. DH works here. Lovely your designs and am sorely tempted but don't want to break my resolution to attempt to get the bottom of my stash pile before buying anything else. Lets see how long it lasts.

Anyway hope you enjoy the forum and think you will find us a friendly and helpful bunch.