Hello fellow stitchers!

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

moose_lodge

Hello fellow stitchers!

Post by moose_lodge »

Hello to all!

We are Jennifer & Shelly from Washington State in the US. We don't just like cross stitch, we are obsessed by it! We love it so much that we actually started a business called Moose Lodge Crafts where we sell supplies, and finished cross stitch pieces. Check out our website, www.mooselodgecrafts.com

Between the 2 of us, we have 7 children under the age of 8, including a set of twins! When do we have time to stitch you may wonder?? So do we!!! :D

We sell at a craft fair in early December, so we are in full swing Christmas stitching right now. Lots of ornaments, cards, pillows, coasters, towels and other pretties in our current project boxes! We also sell on ebay, keeping us busy! And this summer we experimented with waste canvas and had a blast making some adorable outfits for our girls!

We have so many things we love to stitch, I (Jennifer) love stitching teapots/teacups while Shelly loves to do chickadees. Snowmen are a favorite for both of us! We each love to stitch breadcloths and Jennifer loves to do towels. We stick mostly to smaller designs, it's too hard to part with the big ones when they are complete. Our homes are decorated with those, but we could never sell them!

I haven't explored this site much yet, I need to figure out how to make a gallery posting of some of our projects, I would love to show off some of our finished items.
We are just excited to get together and visit with others that have the same love of cross stitch that we do!

Jennifer & Shelly
www.mooselodgecrafts.com
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Hello ladies and welcome to the forum. This is a great group and I am sure you will get lots of ideas and infomation. I visited you webstore, very interesting :) I will have to take a longer closer look :D . My name is Linda and I am from Soutrhen Ontario. I usually like to stitch larger pieces but I have given most of them away as gifts, learned my lesson, now I try to keep some for myself. The gallery is easy to operate but you will have to check the size of your pics, you might have to resize them, we would love to see some of your work, although were the cards in your store some of the things you have done? They are really cute. Hope you visit often although it has been quiet for a few days, the end of summer and getting kids off to school, once things settle it will get busy. Glad you found us, happy stitching. :D
Linda
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

Hi Jennifer and Shelly and welcome to the family. I am another Linda, an expat Scot who lives in Bahrain. Have been stitching for years, too many to remember. My stitching projects tend to vary in size as I stitch whatever catches my eye.

Have had a quick look at your site, but will have a longer look later on.

Looking forward to seeing some of your larger projects in the gallery.
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

welcome welcome welcome. Glad you could join us you will find everyone here is friendly and willing to help. I too am from Southern Ontario
Hope you have fun here

Debbie