Introducing.....

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

alannah

Introducing.....

Post by alannah »

Hi everyone,
Im Claire! Im from New Zealand, Ive been cross stitching for about 15 years and love it!
I started off doing little bits and pieces then stopped for a while before jumping straight into larger projects!!! Im currently working on The Enchanter by James Himsworth, Dimensions and a design I have created myself of some teddy bears.
I am waiting on a tatty teddy growth chart to come from the UK, for my soon to be god child (gender unknown!) hopefully it comes in time or it might end up being a 1st bday pressent!!!

Im really looking foward to meeting heaps of people through this and making lots of stitching mad friends!!

Thanks for letting me join
Claire xox

:P
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

Hi Claire, welcome to the fourm from sunny Bahrain. Hope you enjoy the forum. We are a really friendly bunch always willing to offer a bit of advice or point you in the right directions.

Just now I am doing a Needles Treasures kit, Fair Weather and have just finished a set of three dragonflies.
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Hi Claire, welcome from Ontario Canada. This is a great forum, lots of tips and ideas. A great group of friendly stitchers. I am presently working on a Huck Towel for an exchange (pic in my gallery). I also have two others on the go, both small. I usually like to work on large peices.Please post some of your work to the Gallery, we all love looking at what everyone is doing.. Enjoy and happy stitching Linda
Linda
Rose

Post by Rose »

Welcome to the forum. I hope you stay and have lots of fun with us. I am currently finishing up an angel for my daughter. Part of a quilt I am working on. (pictures in my gallery) also trying to finish a quilt for my mom along with help from other family members. I have a project I am starting for the husband (need it done by Sept) cross your fingers and also a project a friend is paying me to do( need by Oct). Am I crazy???? I also work with my husband in our shop.
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

Welcome welcome welcome to this wonderful place. Everybody is so friendly. Currently I am working on a woodland fairie by teresa wentzler and a wolf by kustom krafts as well as afrew smaller projects. Hope to see you work in the gallery

Debbie
Denise

Post by Denise »

Welcome Claire...hope you enjoy this website as much as we all do

DEnise
xx
I've updated my gallery now xxx :-)
fairie56

Post by fairie56 »

Hi and welcome from me, too! Enjoy the forum
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

Hi Claire!!!

Welcome to the forum from bonnie Scotland... where the sun is shining!!! (rare occasion here... makes us a bit insane!)
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Hello and you are very welcome, as you can tell. Your gallery is wonderful.
Loralou

Post by Loralou »

Hello, i'm pretty new too, and have found the people here to be more welcoming then anywhere i am ever been before. I know we're gonna love it here.

Laura
purple-footprints

Post by purple-footprints »

A bit of a belated welcome, but sincerely nonetheless!

I hope you enjoy it here, and get to learn as much a i have!