hello from Down Under

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

xstitch_hubby

hello from Down Under

Post by xstitch_hubby »

Hi al :wave: l,
I have joined this forum, simply to see if someone can help me to find a particular cross stitch kit for my wife.

My wife has been cross stitching and collecting for several years. She now has almost 130 kits with my blessings and support 

She also now runs a popular YouTube channel about her cross stitch journey on both Floss Tube and Russian speaking YouTube.

She is mainly into fantasy world cross stitiching, especially wizards and dragons. She already has Dimensions Scarlet Wizard, The Buffalo Call and other smaller wizard kits :dance:

I am looking for Plaid Bucilla Heirloom Collection Cross Stitch Planetarius 45437 kit.

If anyone has it their collection and no longer wants it, please let me know.
Serinde

Re: hello from Down Under

Post by Serinde »

Welcome to the forum from the West of Scotland! :wave: What a great chap you are! I hope you stay around and/or encourage your DW to come on board, so we can see some of this wonderful stitching. :)

Someone here will help find that pattern if they are able.
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

Welcome from me too in SW France!!
What a great x-stitch hubby you are...mine would rather plait barbed wire than stitch!! :roll: :lol:
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

Hello and welcome from South Carolina! I do hope that you find the kit that you are looking for and please invite your wife to join us as well. Since many of us have huge stashes I am sure she will fit right in. We have a word for it: SABLE. Stash Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy.

Carole
:D
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
karen4bells

Post by karen4bells »

:wave: Hello and welcome to the forum!! Hopefully one of our members will be able to help you locate that!!
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs

Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

:wave: Hi and Welcome from me in chilly Brisbane. What a wonderful husband you are and I hope someone can help you find the kit your wife is looking for. Bucilla has some lovely kits for sure.

What part of "downunder" are you living in? I spent my first 70 years in Christchurch (NZ). moved to Melbourne to join eldest son 11 years ago and now live in Brisbane with DD and SIL :)
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
xstitch_hubby

Post by xstitch_hubby »

Hi all,

Thank you for such kind replies.

I do not think that i am in any way speacial, i simply support what my wife likes and what makes her happy.

To be honest, i have grown into liking cross stitch myself, yet i do not cross sticth.

I love the fact to hunt for a rare cross stitch kit and than wait when my wife will cross stitch it :)

here is her youtube channel link, its in russian, yet you will be able to see our stash and her current processes:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpxgYE ... 4DQ/videos" target="_blank

We live in Sydney, however we are both Russian.

Once again, if anyone can look around their local shop and see if they have Bucilla Heirloom Collection Planetarius 45437 available, it would make us very very happy! :)
DisneyStitcher

Post by DisneyStitcher »

Hello from Louisiana, USA. I found these two sites that appear to have the kit for sale. I don't know anything about them, so please do due diligence before ordering from them. Good luck! Let us know your wife's reaction if you find them.

http://www.funtoymall.com/ntmkgp23206.html" target="_blank

https://shopsavvy.com/products/46109454 ... 14-1-4-x18" target="_blank
xstitch_hubby

Post by xstitch_hubby »

Thank you Disney Stitcher,

I have looked at those websites, and i thank you for warning, as they look very suspicious, especially when if you order international delivery it asks you to pay with 'bitcoins'!!! :roll:

I guess that's the reason i am looking to buy from an individual, as this kit is no longer in production, perhaps someone has it in their stash)
fccs

Post by fccs »

Hello from Colorado and welcome to the forum. I wish could help with the kit you're looking for - I sure hope you find it.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
sina28

Post by sina28 »

Hello and welcome from Germany!
Maybe you can convince your wife to join us here, too. :wave:
I have started watching her Youtube channel, fortunately my Russian seems good enough to understand what she's saying. :whoop:
Sina