flower fairies

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Sarakin621

flower fairies

Post by Sarakin621 »

I am just returning to my favorite pastime- cross stitch. I am interested in charts from Cicely Mary Barker the Flower Fairies. How /where can I order some of the charts? Thanks for any help you can give.
Serinde

Re: flower fairies

Post by Serinde »

Hi and welcome to the forum from the West of Scotland! :wave: I'm sure someone here can help you!

BTW, I've deleted your email contact -- you can be contacted via the pm system here by any member, and also you'll be able to use it yourself once you have ten posts. This is an open forum, and believe me! you don't want your email address out there in cyberspace for just anyone to use. :shock:
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hello and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! I love stitching fairies and have done quite a few over the years. I made two "fairy afghans" (one for each granddaughter). Not sure if I have any of her charts and I can't check at the moment, but I found this "Complete Book of the Flower Fairies" on Amazon by doing an internet search. Good price too. I hope that you will stay with us and post lots of pictures of your projects. We love pictures!

Carole
:D
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

:wave: Hi and Welcome from me too in cooling Brisbane.

I love the Flower Fairies and I am sure I have 1 or two charts that I have pulled out of magazines from time to time but not done anything with them. I will PM you in a few days when I have had time to check the pile. :lol:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262