Howdy from Texas

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

jchllm

Howdy from Texas

Post by jchllm »

Hi everyone. I'm new. New here but not new to cross stitch. I've been cross stitching for over 10 years now and love it. Been away from it for a while but after looking around online and seeing all the pretty patterns I have the urge again.

I'm from Texas. I'm a SAHM with 3 great kids and a loving hubby. Life is good!

Lisa
Rose

Post by Rose »

Welcome to the forum Lisa. :o

I hope that you find this site a help in your remergence into cross-stitch. We are all very helpful and love it when a new member comes in. Post away and ask lots of questions this is a very helpful bunch. Post some pictures in the gallery and have a look at what is already there many of the ladies here have share with us and there work is fabulous. :wink:

Don't be afraid to jump in and help others out the more the merrier!!!!

What part of Texas are you in? We lived in Big Spring for a short time about 14 years ago and my son did his AIT training at Ft Sam Houston in San Antonio.
Denise

Post by Denise »

welcome from a dark and cold scotland, what's happened to summer?

Denise
xx
I've updated my gallery now xxx :-)
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

Welcome from Scotland! And alas... summer is gone from us... but still a warm sunny Welcome!
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

:lol: Welcome from Canada. this is a great forum and we are looking forward to seeing your work so please post in the gallery and if you have trouble posting (as some of us have ) there are members who will give you pointers and links to resize pics if necessary. Hope you have fun.Linda
Linda
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

Welcome Welcome Welcome Thsi place you will find is absolutely wonderful to meet new friends and to get help when stuck on something or even if you are looking for a particular pattern somebody out there may have an idea. Enjoy

Debbie

PS Summer is here Yeah! Right now it is 26C ( we just finished haveing 12 straight days of rain which is what is probably hitting Scotland right now , so enjoy it LOL)
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Only if it means that it stops bl***y raining here! :evil: SOON or we will all go nuts. Only the weeds and bunnies are enjoying this weather.

(Welcome, jchlim, BTW. The only person I know living in Texas is in Plano, but I don't have any idea really where that is, except it sounds flat and hot...)
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

Hi Lisa, from sunny Bahrain. Glad to hear that we have triggered your interest in stitching again. We are a real friendly bunch always willing to help with advice or words of support.

Like Serinde, we have a friend who lives in Texas. He and his family stay in Galveston.
fairie56

Post by fairie56 »

Hello and welcome to the forum! Come often and show us some of your work. :D Hope you enjoy it here, do!
purple-footprints

Post by purple-footprints »

Hi and welcome from me too!