Hola

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

buenamariposa

Hola

Post by buenamariposa »

Hola a todos, soy nueva en el grupo, me encanta bordar, y coleccionar esquemas, quisiera formar amistades y compartir :P :P :P

"Hello everyone, I am new to the group , I love embroidery , and collecting schemes , would form friendships and share "
translated by Carole (via Google translate)
rcperryls

Re: Hola

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hello and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! My Spanish is very poor, but I remembered enough to recognize that you were new and "Google Translate" gave me your exact sentence. I hope that you will be able to do something similar as we would love to be able to have you share your stitching and your thoughts with us. Most of us speak English as a first language and won't understand what you are posting. If there is a way we can help you, please let us know.

via Google Translate:
Mi español es muy pobre , pero me recordaba lo suficiente para reconocer que usted era nuevo y " Google Translate " me dio su expresión exacta . Espero que usted será capaz de hacer algo similar como nos encantaría ser capaz de tener que compartir su costura y sus pensamientos con nosotros. La mayoría de nosotros hablan Inglés como primera lengua y no entender lo envías . Si hay una manera en que podemos ayudarle, por favor háganoslo saber.

Carole
:)
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

:wave: Hi and Welcome from me too in sunny Brisbane Australia. I hope you can understand a little English. :D

Hola y Bienvenido de mí también en la soleada Brisbane, Australia. Espero que puedan entender un poco Inglés . :RE
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

Welcome to the forum from the West of Scotland! :wave:

(Bienvenido al foro desde el oeste de Escocia!)
wendywombat

Post by wendywombat »

¡Hola! Bienvenido a mí en el suroeste de Francia (traductor google)

Hello! And welcome from SW France. :wave:
buenamariposa

Post by buenamariposa »

Bienvenida, yo tambien soy nueva en el grupo, si respondes en mi mensaje podremos ver la galeria, gracias :whoop:
rcperryls wrote::wave: Hello and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! My Spanish is very poor, but I remembered enough to recognize that you were new and "Google Translate" gave me your exact sentence. I hope that you will be able to do something similar as we would love to be able to have you share your stitching and your thoughts with us. Most of us speak English as a first language and won't understand what you are posting. If there is a way we can help you, please let us know.

via Google Translate:
Mi español es muy pobre , pero me recordaba lo suficiente para reconocer que usted era nuevo y " Google Translate " me dio su expresión exacta . Espero que usted será capaz de hacer algo similar como nos encantaría ser capaz de tener que compartir su costura y sus pensamientos con nosotros. La mayoría de nosotros hablan Inglés como primera lengua y no entender lo envías . Si hay una manera en que podemos ayudarle, por favor háganoslo saber.

Carole
buenamariposa

Post by buenamariposa »

Thanks Carole, Hello I will try to write in English I have many years without doing

buenamariposa wrote:Bienvenida, yo tambien soy nueva en el grupo, si respondes en mi mensaje podremos ver la galeria, gracias :whoop:
rcperryls wrote::wave: Hello and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! My Spanish is very poor, but I remembered enough to recognize that you were new and "Google Translate" gave me your exact sentence. I hope that you will be able to do something similar as we would love to be able to have you share your stitching and your thoughts with us. Most of us speak English as a first language and won't understand what you are posting. If there is a way we can help you, please let us know.

via Google Translate:

Carole
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

If it is easier for you, you could try using the Google translater. I just copy my reply and then enter "Spanish to English" or English to Spanish" translate, into the search box. A translate box shows up, I paste my post, copy the translation and paste it under my English reply. I hope that you are able to follow the replies that you get to either questions or comments you make, or to what I hope will be lots of photos of your projects.
We love photos.

Si es más fácil para usted, usted podría tratar de usar el traductor de Google . Acabo de copio mi respuesta y luego entrar en " Español a Inglés " o Inglés al Español " traducir, en el cuadro de búsqueda. Un traducir cuadro aparece, me pega mi mensaje , copia la traducción y pégala bajo mi respuesta Inglés . Espero que usted es capaz de seguir las respuestas que se obtienen a cualquiera de las preguntas o comentarios que usted hace, o lo que espero que sea un montón de fotos de sus proyectos .
Nos encanta las fotos.

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
fccs

Post by fccs »

Hello from Colorado and welcome to the forum. What kinds of designs do you like to stitch?

Hola de Colorado y bienvenido al foro . ¿Qué tipos de diseños Qué le gusta coser ?

(That was fun...about the only Spanish I know is Hola, Paco. I do recognize the bienvenido from It's a Small World in Disneyland, though. :-)
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends