Hi all

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

kelleyj

Hi all

Post by kelleyj »

Hello everyone my name is Kelley am 48 years old and live in Phoenix AZ, USA, I have been married for almost 27 years and we have two children and three grandson's. We also have 3 cats Knuckles who is 3 and the girls Lily and Rosie who are six and sisters all were rescued form the local animal shelter.
I am very new to stitching so please bare with me while i figure this all out. I started about 4 months ago while taking care of my mother who was in hospice, after she passed I found hundreds and hundreds of charts and books and magazines for cross stitching and have really been getting into it. So if i ask any stupid questions please be kind. Thank you all in advance.
rcperryls

Re: Hi all

Post by rcperryls »

:wave: Hi Kelley and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! And welcome to the wonders of cross stitching!
kelleyj wrote:So if i ask any stupid questions please be kind.
First things first: There are no stupid questions in this forum and we are always kind! Each one of us was a beginner once and though I've been stitching for nearly 30 years and I am always learning new things from other members. Take your time exploring the forum and our many sections.
A few important threads you might want to look at are Glossary Terms, Posting Pictures into a Thread, and Suggestions for a Newbie. Lots of other things in the Tips and Tricks section and our Welcome section too.

Looking forward to getting to know you (and your three cats - we are definitlely animal lovers here ).

Carole
:D
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
fccs

Post by fccs »

Hello from Colorado and welcome to the forum.

A love of stitching and animals? Oh, you've come to the right place. :-) Ask us anything - we were all new at one time, and there is always something new to learn.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
Lulu22

Post by Lulu22 »

Hello and welcome :wave:

Don't worry about asking any questions you like there is always someone who can help you :)
WIPS
Snow
Gamer Nouveau
Clara
Meadow