Mod Help needed

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Roland

Mod Help needed

Post by Roland »

My account is blocked...or something.

19Roland19

When I log in I get a page that says there are no forums. When I try to send a pm I get a message that I do not have access to that page.

So I created this account to contact a mod....then discovered, I cannot send private messages.
rcperryls

Re: Mod Help needed

Post by rcperryls »

Sending you a private message now
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

We're on the case.
Serinde

Post by Serinde »

It should be sorted now. :P
Roland

Post by Roland »

Serinde wrote:It should be sorted now. :P
Today I could not log in at all under my original name and when I logged in under this one and searched 19Roland19 I got a list of threads, but clicking the user name gave me the message the user does not exist. (Clicking other users brings me to their profile page.)

Then I went to my email and there was message that an administrator had deactivated my account and to follow the link to reactivate it. I did that, but am getting a message that my password is wrong. It asks if I want to update it, I said yes, but then it doesn't give me instruction.

I can now view my profile page though. (GOod to know I exist again. :lol: )
Roland

Post by Roland »

I tried to set a new password again. This time it actually let me go through all the motions, then said I am not authorized to request a new password. :doh:
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

Did you notice that kandifloss just posted to your 19Roland19's thread? I wonder if you can click on that as Roland and bookmark it and for now post updates there until it is sorted out? Not the best option, but if it works its a temporary fix.

Carole
:tizzy:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker