Hello from Santa Cruz, California

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Squirrel

Re: Hello from Santa Cruz, California

Post by Squirrel »

Olga - what an amazing collection of beautiful stitching you have done and I do love Barsik, sitting there King of all he surveys. I see you have stitched the Eagle with the rainbow - I did that about 10 years ago for my youngest son, who loves eagles.

Pollkywog Hi :wave: and Welcome to the forum, I look forward to getting to know you. :)
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
OlgasStitchingJoy

Re: hi olgaRe: Hello from Santa Cruz, California

Post by OlgasStitchingJoy »

pollywog wrote:Hi
I'm in the bay area! Santa Cruz, a small town? Moss Landing is a small town,but santa cru is a college town, and pretty big by my standards. But since my favorite restaurant changed hands, I don't drive over there too much. A bunch of us quilters go there on our shop hops! And my son mountain bikes there all the time. It's a nie place. Well, welcome and i bet if you went over to Judy's quilt shop, I think it is on Ocean, you should be able to hook up with other stitchers.
Take Care
Polly
Hi Polly :D
Thank you for the advice!
Actually, I live in Capitola, Santa Cruz County. It feels like country side for me, who lived her previous live in a city with population of a million people. Oh, there were a lot of stitchers!
OlgasStitchingJoy

Re: Hello from Santa Cruz, California

Post by OlgasStitchingJoy »

Squirrel wrote:Olga - what an amazing collection of beautiful stitching you have done and I do love Barsik, sitting there King of all he surveys. I see you have stitched the Eagle with the rainbow - I did that about 10 years ago for my youngest son, who loves eagles.

Pollkywog Hi :wave: and Welcome to the forum, I look forward to getting to know you. :)
Thank you! I love that design with an eagle! And Barsik likes to sit wherever I cross stitch. He enjoys finished works as well in his own way :D