Hi,i am new to this Forum.

Welcome to our forum. This is the place to introduce yourself, if you wish.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Dawn-Avril

Hi,i am new to this Forum.

Post by Dawn-Avril »

Hi all. I am new to this forum and i LOVE cross stitch.I have been an avid Stitcher for nearly 20 years and still love it.
At the moment i have 2 projects on the go and the first one is The Postman, Gold Collection,dimentions and the second one is one that i designed myself.
My close friend has had a little baby boy and i am doing a sampler for him,i wanted to do Winnie the pooh but i thought that the charts are so expensive so i got a picture from colouring in pages and because i cannot draw i traced it and then put it onto graph paper.I have nearly finished it and i am really please with it.I do have a Cross stitch Cd but i only know the basics on pc at the moment.
Dawn-Avril
mauveme

Post by mauveme »

Welcome to the group Dawn, I know you are gong to enjoy yourself. Please post pic in the gallery we love to see what everyone is doing, especially something you designed yourself.Linda
Linda
Denise

Post by Denise »

welcome from me too, i know the dimensions x-stitch that you're doing just now. I looked at it too but have a big box of stitching to do that I decided not to get it just now...It is definitely on my list of to-do's though

Denise
xx
Last edited by Denise on Sun May 21, 2006 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've updated my gallery now xxx :-)
inuyashagirl

Post by inuyashagirl »

Welcome, Welcome Welcome. :D You are sure to enjoy this forum and learn lots of new stuff as i sure have as everyone here it so very helpful

PS where are you from??

Debbie
Rose

Post by Rose »

Welcome from the good old US of A. This is a very friendly and helpful forum hope that you stay and have fun with us we love new members. Keep posting we love to here from everyone. :wink:
fairie56

Post by fairie56 »

:o Hello and welcome from me, too! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, everyone is very friendly and helpful... :D
Dawn-Avril

Post by Dawn-Avril »

Thank you all for your kind welcomes.I am sure i will enjoy it on here.At the moment i cannot put any of my pictures that i have done on the gallery because we are having problems with the digi cam program on the pc so my husband is going to change programs.
Dawn-Avril
blackaraknia

Post by blackaraknia »

Hi Dawn-Avril and welcome to the forum. :D You will enjoy all the help you get from the people here. It is nice to hear that you designed a special sampler for your friend.

Carol
a.k.a blackaraknia
purple-footprints

Post by purple-footprints »

and a belated hello and welcome from me also.

I hope you manage to get the computer problems sorted soon - very frustrating when things dont work properly
lindagibb

Post by lindagibb »

Hi Dawn-Avril and welcome from sunny Bahrain. Hope you find the group as friendly and helpful as I have.
StitchingAgain

Post by StitchingAgain »

Welcome from rainy Scotland!
an_drea

Post by an_drea »

Welcome to the forum Dawn-Avril.

We want to see you own design!! :wink:

Hoping you enjoy on this forum :D