Stashmas recieved list

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Dawn

Re: Stashmas recieved list

Post by Dawn »

Susan keep an eye on the post you'll be getting a delivary from Sew n So off myself and Caz over the next couple of days :)
tattyted

Post by tattyted »

Dawn, does this mean that the person in question is the one i sent too? and that they recieved their gift? I would like to know if they liked it and possibly a photo....

speaking of which, I shall add a pic of my recieved in the other thread over the next couple of days.x
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

TT yes there the same person and they have recieved. I've sent them a message asking if they can pop on and say thanks and tell us what they got but I'm guessing could be a couple of days before they respond.
SusanF

Post by SusanF »

Dawn wrote:Susan keep an eye on the post you'll be getting a delivary from Sew n So off myself and Caz over the next couple of days :)

Dawn you and Caz really shouldn't have done this - you have already done so much work in setting this exchange up and shouldn't in any way feel you need to do this. But I also want to send you both a huge thank you too as it is so lovely of you both to think of me in this way and I do really appreciate it very much.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Susan

My Stitchy blog: SF Stitch
(updated 16th April 2010)
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

SusanF wrote:
Dawn wrote:Susan keep an eye on the post you'll be getting a delivary from Sew n So off myself and Caz over the next couple of days :)

Dawn you and Caz really shouldn't have done this - you have already done so much work in setting this exchange up and shouldn't in any way feel you need to do this. But I also want to send you both a huge thank you too as it is so lovely of you both to think of me in this way and I do really appreciate it very much.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww thanks :oops: though you should know there were doing it because we want too no other reason :wub: :hug:
Rose

Post by Rose »

Dawn and Caz does this mean that everyone except Susan have all recieved there gifts and we have had a wonderful if a bit frustrating Stashmas Exchange. :?: :?: :?: I once again would like to thank both of you ladies for taking the time to organize a very fun and exciting exchange. You both have done a fabulous job and we all really appreciate the time you took to make this so fun and easy. :D :applesauce: :dance: :love: :toast: :rose: :hug:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

Caz hasn't recieved as yet however thats also been dealt with and the person sending to Caz has passed on a picture of part of Caz's gift (which I've posted in the pressies thread) and we have word that she will contact me with the info needed as soon as she's sent out :)

If theres anyone still not recieved and I've missed you please let me know and I'll sort it out asap and I apologise for the oversight :(

All in all it seems to have run ok it just gives us a little insight on what to do next year i.e you must be a active member to participate, you must post and let us know the day you send out, if you have any problems sending you must contact an organisor and let them know asap, etc etc.

Thankyou Rose and believe it or not aside from this one little hiccup I've enjoyed running it with Caz :)
kerbear879

Post by kerbear879 »

I still haven't received mine but I was told that it was in the mail so I'm assuming it'll be here any day now. :D
Kerri
Current WIP:
HAED Chessie-10,200 of 90,300 - 11%
HAED Catch a Falling Star-8,900 of 203,900 - 4%
HAED Wrath-46,630 of 240,000 - 19%

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kerbear879/sets/
Rose

Post by Rose »

Ok that is good to know. We will all look forward to see a few more stashmas gifts arrive. :)
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

Can I get a update off anyone thats still to recieve please so we can see about tracking things etc.

Thanks Dawn
kerbear879

Post by kerbear879 »

I got my stashmas gift yesterday from coffee freak :)
Kerri
Current WIP:
HAED Chessie-10,200 of 90,300 - 11%
HAED Catch a Falling Star-8,900 of 203,900 - 4%
HAED Wrath-46,630 of 240,000 - 19%

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kerbear879/sets/
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

Caz as I can't get a response of your person I've sent you some bits aout aswell as another forum person I hope you enjoy them

Dawn x
Kute Kitty

Post by Kute Kitty »

Thank you Dawn and other forum person! You're both very sweet!
WIPs:
Snow Princess and the Polar Bear HAED

Plans:
Twinkle twinkle cushion for nephew's third birthday (September 2015)
Man U crests for husband and brother-in-law

coffee_freak

Post by coffee_freak »

kerbear879 wrote:I got my stashmas gift yesterday from coffee freak :)
:dance: hope you like!!

and I can also send stuff out to KK if needed..I do have some spare stash! lol..is there such a thing??haha
If you get a comment of a :smile:,I must be holding my :coffee:
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

No problem Caz I hope you like what I've sent :) (you should be getting a sew n so delivary today or tomorrow) I'm sorry you where let down especially as your one of the organisers :(

C_F we're good but hey if you wanna send out some of that spare stash to me I certainly won't complain ;)
Kute Kitty

Post by Kute Kitty »

I've had a great time helping to organise it anyway, so it's not put me off or whatever, and we've learnt a few things for next time!
WIPs:
Snow Princess and the Polar Bear HAED

Plans:
Twinkle twinkle cushion for nephew's third birthday (September 2015)
Man U crests for husband and brother-in-law