Stashmas Gifts

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Dawn

Re: Stashmas Gifts

Post by Dawn »

I was meaning the orignal one hun I've been told its been posted :) Remember to send me all the spare pressies ;) :lol:
Kute Kitty

Post by Kute Kitty »

Yes...of course...spare... ;)

I would like to say a great big huge massive
to everyone who participated in Stashmas this year, particularly for those generous souls who sent out to those of us whose gifts were delayed! I'm really looking forward to doing it again next year and I hope everyone else is too!
WIPs:
Snow Princess and the Polar Bear HAED

Plans:
Twinkle twinkle cushion for nephew's third birthday (September 2015)
Man U crests for husband and brother-in-law

sammy_v

Post by sammy_v »

sammy_v wrote:I chosse off there list also.

i received mine off raven and i love it all i will have to take pics soon of them and get the pic of here for u all to see. She also got some this as stashmas and birthday gifts to. Thanks very much raven i love them all.

I recevied:

28count Jobelan white fabric 27 1/2"
14count adia pearl flacked blue colour fabric 21 1/2"
2 packs of plastic bobbins
Silver Treasure braid
Pearl Treasure braid

Thanks again hun :hug: :wub: :wub:
I will pop up pics as soon as i can, as these are sat there looking all pretty waiting for me to find the perfect project etc for me to use them all on. This i have then perfect thing for the 14 count aida but need to sort sizes out etc. As for the plastic bobbins aint used them yet they need speacil threads on them :D